28

Kai and Trent had told most of their close friends about their relationship. However, Trent still had one more person that he desperately wanted to tell. Unfortunately, he couldn't do it in person as he would've liked so instead he had to settle for doing it by phone. So that's what he got straight to doing after his phone call with Kai and Mason. With Kai also saying that he was going to tell one more person as well as said person would kill him if he didn't know.

"Jude my lad, how's everything going in Germany," Trent said when Jude had picked up the phone.

"Ay, its all going great dude. Everything good in Liverpool?" Jude replied.

"Yeah, yeah. Going great pal. Got summat ta tell ya though."

"Go ahead mate. Am all ears."

"Okay then lad, am married."

"Holy shit dude!" What happened? To who? When?" Jude asked, with tons of questions wanting to be answered. 

"Erm tis Kai Havertz. Kinda accidentally got married to him when we went on holiday together over the internationals. But we were dating beforehand."

"Mate, thats wicked. I will go and give him the classic threats in case he ever hurts you, just so you're aware."

"Hah, thats literally what everybody i've told has done."

"Aww mate, who else knows?"

"Robbo, Curtis, Chris Pulisic, Mase, Azer and I think that's it. Oh wait, I do believe that Kai is also going to tell Julian Brandt as well."

"Nice, at least I know who I can gosip with anyway. And I can gossip with my teammate so that's good."

"Oh god, there's probably already been a group chat made about it," Trent groaned.

"Wouldn't surprise me lad. I'll let ya know if there is."

"Thanks lad, much appreciated."

"Right talk later then pal."

"Yeah talk later mate."

Trent hung up, glad that telling people was out of the way for now. It was tiring having to repeat the same things over and over again.

---

Back in Chelsea, Kai was still with Mason and he had one phone call to make to somebody in Germany as well. He couldn't not tell his best friend about him and Trent. 

 "Julian I'm glad I've managed to catch you," Kai said to his best friend Julian Brandt.

"Hey mate, long time no see," Julian said cheerfully.

"Yeah, lots of things have happened since we've last managed to have a proper catch up. And this is kinda what I wanted to talk to you about actually."

"Oh, something significant happened then?"

"Yeah. I got married to Trent Alexander-Arnold. We were dating but then we got married accidentally when we went on holiday together."

There was silence from Julian's end of the phone.

"Erm, Jules, everything alright?"

"Yeah, just processing thats all. I'm really happy for you mate. Congratulations, and I expect to be properly introduced to him at some point."

"Don't worry, you will. Also I think that Jude Bellingham knows, so you can talk with him about it cause I know that you'll want somebody to talk to."

"Oh that's good. Ah, sorry Kai, have to go, Jude wants me."

"Okay, we'll have a proper catch up another time then, see you."

"Yeah, goodbye Kai and congrats again."

===

A/n: Sorry the chapter is so small and rushed and I haven't updated for a while. I had a chapter idea but then I realised that Jude didn't know about the relationship and was needed for the idea and then I had to include Julian Brandt as well whilst I was at it. Hopefully the next chapter is slightly better.