9

Trent called an Uber and headed over the team hotel, making sure that he got out, out of sight of the hotel so he could keep up the fact that he was out to clear his head. When he got there he got mobbed by his teammates who were all still worried about him.

'Trent, how are you,' Robbo asked
'I'm okay,' replied Trent
'Please tell us where your going next time, we were so worried about you,' said Jordan.
'I'm sorry for making you guys worry,' said Trent apologetically
'Now give the poor lad some room,' said Millie

The team all moved away from Trent safe with the fact that he was safe and Millie took him to another room.

'Trent, where were you really'
'What do you mean'
'I went to check on you last night and you weren't in your room'
'Oh'
'And earlier when you replied in the groupchat, it didn't sound like you'
'Millie, can you keep a secret'
'Yes,' and Milner was wondering where this was going.
'I'm pansexual'
'Oh, I'm happy for you Trent, but what does this have to do with the fact you weren't here last night'
'I have a boyfriend'
'Were you with him last night then'
'Yes'
'Can I ask who it is'
'Erm, its just I'm not sure that we want everyone to know'
'Okay, I won't push your into telling me'
'Thanks Millie'
'No problem'

They went and rejoined the rest of the team and Robbo noticed that Trent was limping slightly

'What happened Trent' asked Robbo concerned
'What do you mean' Trent replied
'Your limping slightly'

Trent blushed again and looked down at the ground. Milner looked at Trent and knew immediately why he was blushing.

'Why are you blushing?' Asked Virgil
'It's from embarrassment, because I slipped down the stairs this morning and bruised my backside,' said Trent
'Oh well I don't blame you for blushing then' said Tsimikas.

Jurgen Klopp walked into the room at that moment and told everyone that they were going to head back to Liverpool shortly then they were free to do what they liked as it was now in-between seasons.