Chapter Five

• Gewidmet Cassandra ♥

*Warning, this chapter is a bit smutty*

I was now leaning against the wall, Niall still kissing me hard, but passionately, not even stopping for a breath.

I felt the dropplets of water that were falling from his blonde hair, landing on my face.

We started moving towards the bed, as he still held me in his strong arms. I felt something soft beneath me, and realized he had already placed me on the bed. In that moment, our lips disconected, leaving a them numb and cold, just waiting for his lips to touch mine again soon.

I left my eyes closed, then his presence left me, and I no longer felt safe.

I cracked open my left eye, then my right, peeking into the door left wide open and light flashing out.

I got up from my spot on the bed that Niall had placed me on, and tiptoed towards Niall, and wrapping my arms around his waist from behind, feeling his warm back press against my chest.

My hands rubbed up and down his shirtless chest, feeling his hard abs, when he turned around to face me, wrapping his strong arms around my waist now.

"What was that for?" He questioned in a some what seductive voice as he cocked his right eyebrow.

"I thought I would surprise you." I almost whispered, my gaze to the floor.

I felt his finger push my chin upwards so that I was now looking into his eyes, and I gave him a quick peck on his warm lips.

"What, that's all I get?" Niall quizzed as he let out a wink.

"Maybe." I replied, as I winked back at him.

In that moment, I thought everything went blank. All I felt was Niall pushing me onto the bed, straddling me, and unbuttoning my top very slowly, while I unzipped his wet jeans, pulling them off and threw them to the floor.

I couldn't believe this was happening.

He was now in his boxers, and he finished pulling off my shirt within seconds.

Next thing I knew, I felt Nialls lips press against the skin on my neck, nipping at the skin, as I screamed in pleasure.

The smile on his face looked as if he was satisfied with his job.

I've never gotten this serious with anyone before, but I'm glad it's with Niall.

I felt his buldge against my leg, as I let out a moan.

It was my turn to take the lead, as I roughly flipped him over so that I was now straddling him, and I would be doing all the work.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" Niall whispered.

"Yes." I breathed hard nodding my head to reassure him that I was ready.

From then on I blanked out.

***

My eyelids flickered open, but it was still dark out.

I looked over at the bedside and the clock read 3:45am.

I couldn't remember what happened, all I could remember was Niall viciously taking off my clothes.

I looked over at Niall, his eye lids fluttered up and down as he breathed, he looked so angelic. His chest rising and falling with every breath he took.

Wow, did he ever look so perfect.

I then cuddled my head into his chest, and his arms wrapped around me, pulling me closer to him, so that there was no space between us. He let out a big sigh, and cuddled me harder.