Chapter Six

AUTHORS NOTE: I AM SO SORRY, I HAVE BEEN REALLY BUSY WITH ALL MY SCHOOL WORK AND JUST HAVEN'T GOTTEN A CHANCE TO WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER, WELL HERE IT IS, ENJOY, AND BE SURE TO VOTE AND COMMENT!

-Avery xox

_____________________________________________________________________________

I pretty much spent the whole day, stuck up in my room, with absolutly nothing to do in that matter.

My mom had taken my phone away so I can't 'text' or 'call' Niall. But has she ever thought that I can use the house phone?

I sat up on my bed, scrunching up my nose thinking really hard.

I quietly walked to my door, and hesitated to open it, but I did, and slowly to make sure no one was in sight.

My mom was probably at work, and my brother in the basement watching TV or something, so this might be my chance.

Niall told me that his parents were going to go out for a couple of days to visit his grandparents, but after what had happened, after all the yelling I heard from his house this morning, maybe they decided to stay home and not let him out of their sight.

I crept slowly down the stairs, creaking behind me, which is exactly what I was hoping wouldn't happen.

I then hit the floor, still looking around. The house was quiet, a little too quiet.

I ran into the living room and grabbed the phone and dashed back up into my room closing the door faintly behind me, and with that, I started dialling the numbers to Nialls cell phone.

It rang once...

Than twice...

Than three times now...

I was about to hang up, when his voice filled my ear with a deep "Hello?"

"Niall?" I quizzed, as my eyes grew big.

"Aria, what are you doing, you know I can get in trouble, and so can you!" he exclaimed, but his voice sounded shaky, as if he was worried, worried about me.

"My mom went to work, she won't know." I almost whispered.

"The thing is Aria, my parents don't know I have my phone, I told them I lost it last night." He said with a chuckle, and I could tell there was a huge grin on his face.

I then felt a tap on my shoulder, and the phone dropped to the ground with a crash.

I could hear Niall through the phone; "Aria? ARIA?!"

I closed my eyes tight, and clenched my fists, and I turned around slowly, and opened my eyes.

With a sigh of relief, it was only my brother, with a smile on his face. I then picked up the phone, and placed it back on my ear.

"It was only my brother." I laughed, and so did he.

His laughter died and it soon became silent.

"Shit!" he yelled, and the phone went dead.

"You know, mom told me what happened, everything, and she told me that I have to watch you, and told me you can't see Niall." He said quite calmly.

"But," he continued. "as long as I don't see you two together, I have nothing to tell." he winked and gave me a hug.

"The call doesn't count, does it?" I questioned him, my face scrunched up in confusion.

All he did was laugh, walk out of my room and back downstairs.