Chapter Seven

NOTE: THIS WAS A LONG UPDATE, IM SORRY TO TUS READERS SO PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS CHAPTER PLEASE, VOTE AND COMMENT, I LOVE TO HEAR FEEDBACK :)

-Averyxoxo

___________________________________________________________________________

-Niall's POV-

I honestly can't believe I just did that.

I knocked Zayn right in the face, but honestly, he deserved it... A LOT.

He was on his knees, hand to his face where I had just punched him, he got up, glared at me, and walked away without a fight. I really thought he would make a come back, but he didn't by my surprise.

I looked over at Aria, her back was to me as she rushed over to Zayn's aid, she turned around, and glared at me too.

I hadn't realized there was a whole group of people surounding me, with their mouths dropped down to the ground, gasping, like they had never seen a fight before.

Well, I just lost my chance with Aria, my one and only chance, and I had to ruin it. Great job Niall, great job.

I just stood there like an idiot not knowing what to do since all these people were staring at me, but not glaring.

I slowly moved out of the center of attention and slowly crept out the back way, the way in which I came in.

As I walked out, the smell of beer drew in the air, and thought I could go for one now.

I walked over to the cooler and grabbed a Coors Light and popped the lid open and took a sip.

The feeling overwhelmed me, almost like I wanted to cry. But I held it in.

 I wanted to follow Aria, but I knew what kind of trouble I'd be in with her if she even saw me right now.

I just walked away from the house, staring at the ground as I took another swing from my beer.

I know I shouldn't be drinking, but I just couldn't help it. Drinking just makes me feel in place, it makes me feel calm.

It was dark now, I could see nothing but the stars in the sky, and the light glimmering from the moon as I kicked along the path not caring what would happen. 

Then it hit me. No seriously, someone hit me on the way by, crashing their shoulder against mine, as if in a hurry.

I stummbled a bit before I regained my balance, and I turned around and it was Aria.

Her eyes burning holes through my skin.

"What the hell Niall?" She yelled in my face. "Why the hell did you punch him?" she still screamed.

I didn't reply, my head just faced the ground, then lifted it up, scared to meet her gaze.

And with that, she slapped me hard, turned around and left.

Well so much for getting Aria back.

My heart was left broken, shattered in a million pieces.

-Aria's POV-

I couldn't believe what Niall just did. Punching my best friend in the face like that.

He's supposed to be the good guy.

In a way, I was hurt, that he would do something like that to someone so close to me.

Zayn got up, holding his hand to his face. I could already see his cheek starting to swell up. He turned around and walked away without fighting back.