first kiss

"There, my love. Sit." Jenna said as she laid a blanket down on the grass.

You sat down on it and Jenna did the same a second later.

When she was situated, she moved a little closer to you and placed her hand on your thigh, causing butterflies to fill your stomach.

"It's so pretty out tonight. Look at all of the stars in the sky!"

The excitement in your voice and the look of pure happiness on your face brought Jenna so much joy.

"Better than a dinner and a movie?"

That was the plan for your second date tonight but when this idea came to her mind, she decided to surprise you with it instead.

"Yeah. I love it." You said as you turned to gaze at her, causing her heart to skip a beat.

She put the picnic basket full of food aside, planning to open it and eat with you in a few minutes.

But for now, she wanted to bask in these moments with you and feel this content for as long as she could.

Just when she thought it couldn't get any better, you laid down too but curled up right beside her before laying your head on her chest.

"This is the best date of my life."

"We've only been out here for a few minutes, angel." She chuckled as she ran her fingers through your hair.

"I know." You said as you wrapped your fingers around hers. "It's still the best one ever."

She turned onto her side to face you and kept one hand wrapped in yours while her other one brushed against your cheek.

"You're so sweet, so beautiful." She softly spoke as she stared into your eyes. "God, I want to kiss you so badly."

"Then what are you waiting for?" You asked and watched a smile pull at her lips.

She leaned in, hesitating for just one second.

Her breath fanned against your lower lip and she looked into your eyes for one second, just checking to make sure that you wanted her to kiss you.

You nodded your head and closed your eyes before her lips touched yours a second later.

Her lips felt so warm and so soft against yours.

They fit perfectly on yours and moved against yours so romantically, making for the best first kiss that you've ever had.

"I'm so crazy about you." She whispered softly as she pulled away to let you catch your breath.

"I'm crazy about you too." You said as you brushed your thumb across her knuckles. "You're the best kisser, too."

She chuckled and brushed her thumb across your lips before leaning in once more to give you another kiss, making your heart race with excitement.

"Keep kissing me?" You whispered and watched a smile pull at her lips as she gazed at you in adoration.

"Okay, darling. I'd be happy to."

She put her lips back on yours, right where you both felt they belonged.

You only wanted to kiss her, nothing more because it was much too soon for you both for that.

But for now, you just wanted to be close to her.

Because you've never felt this way about anyone in all your life, and neither has Jenna, making these moments even more special.