cheering her up after a long day on set (requested)

As soon as you heard the front door close, you were jumping out of bed and hurrying down the stairs to get to Jenna.

"Baby!" You grinned as you threw your arms around her for a hug. "Hi! How was your day?"

She just sighed as you pulled away and gazed at you with eyes full of exhaustion and sadness.

"Fine, I guess."

She took a seat on the sofa and brushed her hands across her face.

"Did you have a long day, my love?"

She nodded.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be. It's not your fault." She said as she put her hand on yours. "It happens."

While that was true, you still felt bad for her.

She deserves the world and nothing less in your eyes and you wish she could only have good, happy days for the rest of her life.

But since that wasn't the case and she was feeling down, you were determined to make her feel better.

"Stay here. I'll be back."

"Okay." She said as she watched you go upstairs.

She put her head back against the sofa with a heavy sigh, wishing that she could just feel better already.

But she was convinced that there was nothing that could make her feel better today, as much as she hated to admit it.

"Jenna? Can you come here for a second?" You called out a moment later.

Jenna sighed again before standing up.

"Yeah." She called out to you.

She made her way up the stairs to the bedroom and when she entered your shared bathroom, she froze.

You had set everything up so beautifully.

There was soft, relaxing music playing over the speakers and she saw a hot bubble bath ready for her to step into whenever she wanted.

She also saw a few candles lit, making it all even more romantic and relaxing.

"Oh, baby. This is so sweet. Thank you." She said as you came up behind her.

You kissed her soft skin as you undressed her, making her smile for the first time all day.

"Go on. Get in."

She got into the warm water just a second later and leaned back against the tub with yet another sigh, but this time it was one of contentment and happiness.

"I was wrong." She said, making your eyebrows furrow.

"About what?"

"I told myself that there was nothing that could make me feel better after the day I had. But then you go and do this. God, I love you."

You smiled and kissed her forehead before having her sit up.

Placing your hands on her shoulders, you began to rub them and she let out a little moan as you did so.

"That feels so nice." She said. "It's been a long while since I've had a massage."

"I'll have to do it more often." You suggested, making her smile brightly.

"I'd like that. I'll do the same for you later."

"No, darling. No need. I'm just trying to make you feel better." You said and kissed her cheek lovingly. "I'll be right back."

She nodded and watched you leave the room before leaning back against the tub once more.

You returned a second later.

"I ordered your favorite. It'll be here in a few minutes."

"You're amazing, baby." She said as she reached out to take your hand.

"Can I do anything else for you? I want to make you feel better."

"You are, my love. I feel so much better already, all because of you."

That made you feel good.

"I can't think of anything else."

"What if I wash your hair for you?" You asked as you poured some shampoo into your hand.

You ran it through her hair and massaged her scalp, making her hum happily.

"That feels nice."

"Good." You said before kissing her bare, damp shoulder softly. "I'm happy you feel better, baby."

"I do, my girl, all thanks to you." She said as you washed her hair, making all of her stresses and worries fade away as her heart swelled with love, swearing that she was just so in love with you.