you're not my real friends (requested)

"So how are things going between you and Jenna?" Your brother asked as you pushed the stroller that your nephew was in as you walked through the city with him.

"Amazing! You don't even understand how in love I am. I didn't know it was possible to ever love someone as much as I love her."

"I do, trust me." Your brother laughed. "How do you think I ended up being a dad to that little guy there?"

You shook your head with a laugh.

"I'm so glad I got to see the two of you today. I'm so sad that Alison couldn't come along though."

"I couldn't have her come along today. Not with what I want to do."

"What do you mean?" You questioned your brother before watching him point to the jewelry store that was just ahead.

"I'm going ring shopping and you're going to help me pick something out for her. I think you'd know what she's into pretty well and I just want to get her the perfect ring."

"You're going to propose!?" You gasped before you stopped pushing the stroller and threw your arms around your older brother. "I'm so happy for you!"

"Well, I figured that it was time. I've been wanting to propose but then I figured it was better to wait because she was pregnant and we were so focused on him. But now he's a few months old and we're both more than ready to tie the knot. Besides, I wouldn't ever propose without you helping me find the perfect ring. I value your opinion too much."

"Thank you." You smiled before pushing the stroller towards the jewelry store. "I'm so happy for you both!"

Your brother laughed over how incredibly excited you were before heading into the store with you and his son in the stroller.

But little did you know, someone was trying to ruin your happiness.

A few of Jenna's friends had been out too and they saw you head into the jewelry store.

They saw you hug some guy they didn't know and push a baby in a stroller that they hadn't ever seen.

They captured pictures and videos and immediately called your girlfriend.

"Jenna! Where are you? We're out and saw something you need to know about."

"I'm out at the moment. But if it's that urgent, just meet us at the mall." Jenna replied before her friend hung up and sped off to the mall.

Jenna wasn't alone though.

She was with your mom and your brother's girlfriend.

While your brother went to buy his girlfriend a ring, they were in charge of trying to keep his girlfriend busy with some shopping and some food at the mall.

It was supposed to be a fun afternoon and then, later, you'd all go out for dinner together and he'd propose then.

But no one knew that there would be a change of plans.

Because her friends hurried to the mall and then rushed inside before looking around for Jenna, whom they found at the food court.

"Jenna! Jenna, we have to talk to you!"

"What's going on?" Jenna asked as she sensed the urgency in their voices.

"Y/N is cheating on you!"

"What?" Jenna scoffed. "She would never do that."

"Oh, really? Because we caught her going into a jewelry store with a guy and a baby!"

Jenna slapped her hand against her forehead as your brother's girlfriend gasped across from her.

"What did you say?" She asked.

"Look! We have photos!"

One of her friends set her phone down on the table and Jenna quickly tried to hand it back.

"You have to see it. You need to know what's going on!"

"I do know what's going on, you morons! But there's someone here who didn't." She groaned and tugged at her hair. "I can't believe you. I'm so angry with you guys! That's Y/N's brother and nephew! Her brother wanted to surprise her by helping her pick out a ring for his girlfriend who he plans to propose to!"

"Oh," Her friends said.

"You think she'd cheat on me? You thought she had some secret family or that she was seeing someone who had a kid? I don't believe you guys!"

"Jenna, we are so sorry-"

"Sorry? You spoiled someone's proposal! You thought my girlfriend was cheating on me! You know what, just get away from me. We're no longer friends!"

"We were trying to look out for you, Jenna."

"I don't need you to look out for me! You should know and trust Y/N more than this. She wouldn't ever do that to me and I'm so upset and so disappointed that you think she would. You're not my real friends. So just go."

The apology they let out meant nothing to Jenna as she watched them walk away.

How would she ever explain this to you?

Or to your brother who planned to propose to the love of his life?

A proposal that was now known by his girlfriend, who was supposed to be surprised so everything could go perfectly.

She was furious and embarrassed.

She just didn't know what to do or say now.