in the mood (requested)

"Jenna," You said as you tapped your girlfriend's arm a few times.

"Just a minute, babe. I'm a little busy at the moment." She said as her fingers moved across her phone screen as she quickly typed.

You let out a groan before pouting your lips at her.

"But I'm in the mood!"

Jenna's phone nearly slipped out of her hands and onto the floor when she heard those words leave your lips.

"You're in the mood?"

You nodded.

"Social media can wait." She said and put her phone aside before practically pouncing on you.

Pulling you in for a deep and passionate kiss, though you were a little confused at first, you couldn't resist and immediately kissed her back.

She breathed out a contented sigh against your lips as you wrapped your arms around her neck and brought her closer to you before she deepened the kiss a little.

"Lucky you, baby. I'm in the mood too." She smirked against your lips before pulling away after a few more kisses so she could kiss your neck instead.

You were lost in complete bliss as her hands trailed across your body and her lips moved across your neck, leaving a few hickeys behind.

"You're so pretty, baby," She whispered as she trailed kisses down to your stomach, brushing her lips lovingly against your soft skin to make you feel as loved and as beautiful as possible.

However, as her hands slipped beneath your shirt and she prepared to pull it off of your body so you could be closer to each other, you snapped out of the bliss and focused on her.

"What are you doing?"

"What does it look like? I'm about to take your shirt off, darling. Duh." She said before playfully booping your nose.

"No, wait, Jenna," You said and she dropped her hands immediately. "I said I was in the mood."

"Exactly. I know what you mean by that, baby." She said as she raised her eyebrows a few times.

"When I say I'm in the mood, what do you think I mean by that?"

"Well, obviously... you know!" She said, getting a little flustered.

"No, Jenna, I meant that I was in the mood for ice cream."

Her smile fell and a look of disbelief appeared on her face.

"Are you serious? Y/N!" She huffed as she sat down beside you, arms folded over her chest as she shook her head.

"Don't be upset. I thought you knew what I meant."

"Well, I thought you meant something completely different. Something better than ice cream."

You shook your head with a smile, finding it adorable how upset she was.

"Why don't you come with me?"

"No thanks." She said as she picked her phone back up.

"If you do, then we can do what you thought we were going to do when we get back."

She dropped her phone back on the nightstand again and looked at you with a small smile.

"Promise?" She asked, raising her eyebrows again.

"Yes!" You said as you playfully smacked her arm.

"Well, then, what are we waiting for? Get your shoes on and let's go get some ice cream so we can hurry back!" She said and pulled you out of bed, making you laugh happily.