studying (requested)

Jenna entered the bedroom again with one of your favorite snacks in her hand.

She breathed out a sigh as she saw you staring at the papers on your desk and saw you sitting there with your fingers on your temples.

You were stressed and that was easy to see.

"Darling? I got you a snack." She said as she walked to you.

"Thanks." You sighed.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"No!" You groaned. "I'm so frustrated! I feel like I'm not getting anywhere!"

"Baby," Jenna softly spoke as she kissed your shoulder blade softly.

"I've been studying for hours and I feel like I'm going to fail. I feel like I'm not doing good enough."

"Baby, you are." She said as she comfortingly rubbed your shoulders. "You're just being too hard on yourself."

"I can't help it! I have to do well. It's finals week! I have to ace this."

"You will, darling. I know you will." She quickly said. "You just need a break."

"I need to keep studying."

"No, you don't. You're frustrated and tired and you need a little break. Come on, let's watch a movie together."

"I don't know, Jenna," You sighed. "I'd love to but-"

"But nothing. Come on." She softly spoke as she took your hand and pulled you away from your desk.

You got into bed together and curled up to her, making her hold onto you tightly.

"It's okay, darling. I've got you."

You closed your eyes and breathed out a heavy sigh.

"I believe in you. You should too."

You nodded as you opened your eyes to gaze into hers.

"I love you lots, baby. Let me help you relax. We'll cuddle and watch movies for the night and then tomorrow you can study more."

It was too sweet of an offer to resist and you couldn't say no.

So, you agreed.

"Okay."

She put her lips on yours for a soft kiss.

"I love you too, by the way."

"I know you do." She said as she grabbed your hand in hers, intertwining your fingers together before tangling your legs together. "Just relax. You're mine for the night and I'm going to treat you like a queen."