Big Changes

You wake up feeling refreshed. You put on your glasses, but your vision is blurrier than usual. You take them off confused and look at yourself in the mirror. You realize your vision is fixed and see that you've gained some muscle. 

Y/N: What the hell?

Y/N: What the hell?

May then knocks on your door. 

May: Hey Y/N are you feeling any better?

Y/N: I guess.

May: So, you're feeling better. Any change. 

Y/N: Yeah. A big change. 

May: Well, if you don't hurry up, you're gonna be late. 

You put on your clothes and bolt out the door refreshed. You then see Ben drinking some coffee. 

Ben: I thought you were sick?

Y/N: I got better.

Ben: Hey don't forget Michaelangelo we're painting the kitchen tonight. 

Y/N: I'll be here. Don't start without me.

Timeskip

You're in gym class with Cindy. The coach leaves the room and some of the kids play basketball. Flash blocks a shot and knocks over a paint bucket. 

Girl: You did that on purpose Flash.

Flash: No but I should've. Better watch your back.

She then tosses him the ball and you walk over to her. You pick the bucket up and catch a ball without looking. 

Flash: Give it up L/N.

He then gestures for you to give him back the ball. 

Y/N: One sec.

You then hand the girl your camera and walk away.

Y/N: Why don't you take it from me?

You then hold up the ball. 

Boy: Come on Flash. Take it man. 

Y/N: Go ahead. 

He reaches for you, and you put the ball in your other hand. He tries again but you do the same thing. He tries to take it, but you put it behind his head. He then turns around and you throw the ball at his back. It bounces back and you catch the ball. You pretend to throw it and then hold the ball out again. 

Y/N: Just take it. How about this?

You then cover your eyes and look away.

Y/N: How about that?

He tries to take it, but the ball is stuck to your hand. 

Y/N: Come on Flash. Take it. 

He walks back and you start to dribble the ball. 

Flash: Alright. Bring it L/N! Come on!

You then run carrying the ball and then jump. You do a slam dunk so hard you break the backboard. You then run out of the school ashamed.

Cindy: Y/N!

 You run into an alley and see small follicles of hair growing on your hands. You look at the wall and wonder. You then put your left and right hands on the wall. You then put your feet on the wall and start climbing. 

You were awestruck and climb to the roof of the building

You were awestruck and climb to the roof of the building. You then run and jump to the next roof and do that until you reach an intersection. 

Y/N: Did that spider do this to me? This is awesome!