Giant Cuttlefish and The Hulkbuster

In a Salvage Yard on the African Coast men place down rockets. 

Klaue: Don't tell me your man swindled you. I sent you six short-range heat-seekers and got a boat full of rusted parts. Now you will make it right or the next missile I sent you will come very much faster. 

He then hangs up the call.

Klaue: Now minister where were we? 

The ship then powers down and Klaue grabs his gun. He shoots a bullet, but Pietro runs behind him and puts his arm behind his back before unloading his gun. 

Klaue: Yeah. The Enhanced. Strucker's prized pupils. Do you want a candy? Hmm? I was sorry to hear about Strucker. But then he knew what kind of world he was helping create. Human life. Not a growth market. 

The twins then gain confused looks. 

Klaue: You didn't know? Is this your first time intimidating someone? I'm afraid I'm not that afraid. 

Wanda: Everybody is afraid of something. 

Klaue: Cuttlefish. Deep sea fish. They make lights, disco lights... to hypnotize their prey and then... I saw a documentary. It was terrifying. 

Pietro then grabs a candy and eats it. 

Klaue: So, if you're going to fiddle with my brain and make me see a giant cuttlefish, then I know you don't do business. And I know you're not in charge.

He then gets up.

Klaue: And I only deal with the man in charge. 

Ultron then tackles him.

Ultron: There is no man in charge.  Now let's talk business. 

A man then opens a closet filled with toxic waste barrels. An elevator slides down and reveals canisters of vibranium. 

Ultron: Upon this rock I will build my church. 

He then hands Ultron the canister.

Ultron: Vibranium. 

He then tosses the canister to Pietro. 

Klaue: You know it came at great personal cost. It's worth billions. 

Ultron then wires him the money and chuckles.

Ultron: Now so are you. It's all under your dummy holdings. Finance is so weird. But I always say, "Keep your friends rich and your enemies rich and wait to find out which is which."

Klaue: Stark. 

Ultron: What?

Klaue: Tony Stark used to say that. To me. You're one of his. 

Ultron: What? I'm not... 

He then grabs Klaue's hand, and a thug goes to pull out his gun, but Wanda stops him. 

Ultron: I'm not. You think I'm one of Stark's puppets? His hollow men? I mean look at me. Do I look like Iron Man? Stark is nothing!

He then cuts Klaue's arm off and he backs up. 

Ultron: I'm sorry. I'm... Oh! I'm sure that's gonna be okay. I'm sorry. It's just that I don't understand. Don't compare me with Stark! 

He then kicks Klaue down the stairs. 

Ultron: It's a thing with me. Stark is... He's a sickness!

 He's a sickness!