The Party

You are sitting down in the Quinjet as it flies back to Avengers tower. 

Steve: I saw your fight with Scorpion kid. I gotta admit you're pretty good.

Y/N: Thanks. It means a lot to hear you say that. 

Bruce: You know sometimes exactly what I want to hear isn't exactly what I want to hear.

You then look at Bruce and Natasha's conversation. 

Natasha: How long until you trust me? 

Bruce: It's not you I don't trust. Thor report on the Hulk.

Thor: The gates of Hel are filled with the screams of his victims. 

Y/N: Dude!

Thor: But not the screams of the dead, of course. No, no. Wounded screams. Mainly whimpering. A great deal of complaining and tales of sprained deltoids and gout. 

Tony: Hey Banner, Dr. Cho is on her way in from Seoul. Is it okay if she sets up in your lab?

Bruce: Uh yeah. She knows her way around.

Tony: Thanks. Tell her to prep everything. Barton's gonna need the full treatment. 

Jarvis: Very well sir.

You then walk up to Tony.

Tony: Hey kid.

Y/N: Yeah.

Tony: Thanks. You did really good today. 

Y/N: Thanks. 

Tony: You're pretty smart right? I'm gonna be doing some research on the scepter in the lab. Want to help?

Y/N: You bet. 

Tony: Hey Jarvis take the wheel. 

Jarvis: Very well. Approach vector is locked. 

Tony's chair then moves back, and he gets up. 

Timeskip

You walk off the quinjet and stretch. Maria Hill then walks in. You then walk with them.

Steve: The two Enhanced?

Maria: Wanda and Pietro Maximoff. Orphaned at 10 when a shell collapsed their apartment building. Sokovia's had a rough history. It's not special but it's on the way to everywhere special.

Steve: Their abilities?

Maria: He's got increased metabolism and improved thermal homeostasis. Her thing is neuroelectric interfacing, telekinesis, mental manipulation. 

He then gives her a confused look.

Y/N: He's fast and she's weird. Which floor is the lab on?

Steve: 143.

Y/N: Thanks. 

You then press the button and wait till the elevator heads to the lab. You then walk out. The Iron Legion then return to Avengers Tower, and you walk into the lab. 

Y/N: Hi Dr. Banner.

Bruce: Oh, you can just call me Bruce. 

Y/N: Thank you. 

Tony then walks down. 

Bruce: How's he doing?

Tony: Unfortunately, he's still Barton.

Y/N: That's terrible.

Tony: He's fine. He's thirsty. All right. Look alive, Jarvis. It's playtime. We only got a couple days with this joystick, so let's make the most of it. Update me on the structural and compositional analysis.