...Comes Great Responsibility

You walk around and see a bunch of people crowd around the street. You walk towards it and push some people out of the way. You then see that it's your Uncle Ben. 

Y/N: That's my uncle! 

You then kneel down next to his body.

Y/N: What happened? 

Cop: Carjacker. He's been shot. We just called the paramedics. They're on their way. 

Y/N: Uncle Ben. Uncle Ben. 

He then opens his eyes and looks around. 

Y/N: Uncle Ben. 

He then looks at you. 

Ben: Y/N.

Y/N: I'm here Uncle Ben. 

You then hold his hand. 

Ben: Y/N.

He then closes his eyes and passes away. You then start to cry. 

Cop: He's on sixth avenue. 

You get up and run into an alley. You then put on your mask and take off your hoodie. You jump to a wall and start to climb it. When you get to the top you jump to a flagpole. You swing off of it and land on a roof. You then jump to another roof. You then jump and perch on a roof. You see Ben's car and shoot a web. You then jump and swing off of the web. You almost hit a wall, so you shoot a web and swing from two webs. You release them and shoot another web. You release the web and free fall. You scream and then shoot another web. You release it at the apex of your swing and shoot another web. The car then swerves and drives through the sidewalk. You swing after them and drop ontop of the car. 

Spider-Man: You killed him! You took the life of a good man... for his lousy car! 

You then punch through the roof of the car and grab his face. He shoots at you, and you jump to a nearby truck. The car moves in front of the truck, and you see an overpass coming up. You jump over it and land back on the truck. You then jump to the hood of the car. You punch through the hood of the glass, and he drives into an abandoned warehouse. You then jump to the wall, and he runs inside. He walks around cautiously looking for you. He reloads the gun, and you crawl around the ceiling. 

Robber: Who's there? 

He then shoots at your shadow. You then hang from a web behind him. You go back to the ceiling and the robber tries to bust through the door. It is locked and you slam him into the glass.

 It is locked and you slam him into the glass

You then throw him into some junk. He takes out a knife and swings at you. You lean back dodging his swipe. He then throws the knife at you but you backflip and send the knife into the ceiling. You then kick him into the window. You then hold him up to the window. 

Robber: Don't hurt me. Just give me a chance. Give me a chance!

Spider-Man: What about my uncle? Did you give him a chance? Did you? 

The light then shines over his face, and you see that he's the guy from the fight promoter's office. 

Spider-Man: No. If I had stopped, you at the fight promoter's office then he'd still be alive. I should kill you take what you took from Ben Parker.

You then throw him out the window and catch him by his feet. 

Spider-Man: But no. He wouldn't approve because With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility. 

The light then shines over you, and you run away. 

Timeskip

You perch on a roof. 

Y/N: Dammit! If I had just stopped him Ben would still be alive. It's my fault that he's dead. 

You then put your mask on and swing home. 

One Week Later

You hadn't looked at anything related to that night in a while. You then remember Uncle Ben's words. 

Ben: With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility. 

Y/N: I could use these powers to help people. 

You then go to your computer.

Y/N: Spandex. Spandex. Everything spandex. 

You then create your suit and activate your web-shooters. 

Later

You jump to a wall and climb up it.

You then climb to the roof and run to the edge of it

You then climb to the roof and run to the edge of it. You jump off of it and shoot a web. You then swing to a building and land on the wall.

You then climb to the top of the building and stand on top of it looking down at the city

You then climb to the top of the building and stand on top of it looking down at the city. You then get a call from Aunt May. 

Spider-Man: Hey Aunt May. Yeah. Eggs. Organic got it.