A Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man

It's been a week since you became Spider-Man and you're currently swinging through the city. You then see a bank robbery. You zip to the bank and crawl inside. You see that they have hostages and web-zip to a wall. You then crawl to the ceiling and zip to a light. You then pull a robber up and trap him in a web cocoon. 

Robber1: Hey Carl. Carl? Somebody check if he's awake. 

You then see two robbers together, so you shoot a web at a lamp. They look to the direction of the noise and one of them walks away. You web-zip to hip and knock him out. 

You then web-zip to the wall and crawl over to another robber

Robber2: Someone's here.

You then perch on another light and see a robber aiming a gun at the hostages. You shoot a web at the gun and pull him to the ceiling. You then shoot a web at his mouth and trap him on the ceiling. You then crawl around and see that two of the robbers are breaking into the vault. You then zip to the vault door and lean on it. 

Spider-Man: Sup.

They turn around and see you.

Spider-Man: Dude. When you rob a bank, you might want to be more subtle. I mean the people on the ISS could see that big ass hole in the wall. 

Robber3: How the hell are you supposed to be? You a cop?

Spider-Man: Do I seriously look like a cop. A guy wearing red-and-blue skintight spandex. You sir have the mind of a true scholar. 

Robber4: Shut up and shoot that freak.

Spider-Man: Rude. 

He aims his AK at you, but you shoot a web at it and yank it away. 

Spider-Man: Didn't your parents tell you not to play with guns? 

He then takes out a knife and the other robber pulls out a pistol. The robber with the pistol shoots at you but you are too fast. You dodge all of the shots and the robber with the knife swipes at you. You punch him in the face and then kick him in the ribs. You then throw him into the air and jump to him. You grab his neck with your legs and slam him into the ground.