Forged In Fire

A/N: I just found a fun fact on the Marvel Wiki. Apparently, Spider-Man and Boomerang were roommates at some point. Who'd of thought? 

A familiar female swung into the backyard of one Ned Leeds. Silk knocked on his window and startled the boy while he napped on his chair. He jolted awake and fell to the floor. After picking himself back up he ran to the window and slid it open for Cindy to climb through. 

Ned: Cindy? What are you doing here? 

She took off her scarf and bandana and looked at Ned solemnly. 

Cindy: I-I said some things. Things I wish I could take back. I can't however, and now N/N's out there, somewhere. 

A tear slid down her cheek. 

Ned: Like what? 

Cindy: I-I blamed him for his uncle's death. I'm such a jackass. 

Ned stayed silent as she went on. 

Cindy: I knew that was a sore spot for him and I brought it up anyways. I don't blame him for being pissed at me. I... I just need to apologize to him. 

Ned: I can track him. 

Cindy: Thanks. For everything, Ned. You're a good friend. 

Elsewhere

Screwball was having a meeting with her associates.

Screwball: Excellent work my fans. We hit 500k viewers tonight. That's our highest number yet. 

Boomerang: Well, it's good content. 

Screwball: Yes, it is! I can't wait for the next stream; I already know what I want to do. You're dismissed. 

 All of her "fans" left the room to go do whatever criminals do on a Saturday night. Boomerang however decided to visit his favorite bar. 

Later

The door was kicked open by none other than Spider-Man. When he walked in, he'd normally take the time to make a quip, but he was just silent. You walked forwards and saw a ton of criminals just look at you in confusion. One of them even got the bright idea to engage you. He threw a punch at you that you just grabbed with your right hand. You then tilted your head to the side to avoid his next punch while applying pressure to his captured fist. 

The criminal screamed in pain put you just stared at him silently. Y/N then kicked him in his chin, launching him into the bar. Another criminal was about to engage you but stopped. Even with a mask on the criminal could feel the deadly glare you were giving him. You walked up to the bar with fists full of electricity. You grabbed one guy at the bar by his shirt. You slammed him into the bar before throwing him away. 

You then hit him with a three-piece combo. Beginning with a right-hook into a cross and ending with slamming him into the wall. You then got in his face and interrogated him. 

Spider-Man: BOOMERANG!!! WHERE IS HE?!

Criminal: I-I don't know! Honest!

Spider-Man: I'm not exactly in the best of moods tonight so I'd appreciate it if you just told me where he is.

Criminal: I swear to God I don't know where he is!

Spider-Man: SWEAR TO ME!

Your sixth sense alerted you to someone pointing a gun at you. In response, you turned around, carrying the pinned criminal with you and threw him into the armed one. All at once the entire bar was about to try to jump you.