The Anti-Menace

Jonah: Dr. Farley still owes me a favor. With that egghead's knowledge I could take down the Spider-Man. 

He then dials Farley's number on his phone.

Later

Jonah: So, you mutated a rat to make it swim like a fish and mutated a fish to make it breathe air like a rat?

Dr. Farley: Mutated is not the scientific word Mr. Jameson but you summed it up accurately. So why are you here?

Jonah: I need your help with a science project. If it works, I'll pay you $10,000. 

Dr. Farley: I'm a research scientist! I don't accept private jobs for pay! And yet... with $10,000 I could buy new equipment... new materials. I'm just not in a position to refuse you Mr. Jameson. What is your project? 

Jonah: I want you to try your experiment on a human being! I want you to give a man powers which are greater than Spider-Man's! 

Dr. Farley: Very well. I have the serum and the know-how, but it might be dangerous.  I can't guarantee results. 

Mac Gargan: That's okay doc. I'm willing to risk it! 

Later

Dr. Farley: I can give you to powers of a scorpion, for instance! Your body would become more powerful than Spider-Man's but I don't know how it would affect your brain. 

Gargan then drinks the serum. 

Mac Gargan: Who gives a shit? My debt'll be paid in full and that's all that matters to me. 

Gargan then steps into the chamber and grabs some handles. An exosuit then starts to cover his body.  

Dr. Farley: He's reacting perfectly! You can see his strength has increased. 

Jonah: What's with the suit?

Dr. Farley: It's an exosuit designed specifically for combat. It has and apposable tail, poisonous stinger, and reinforced armor plates. 

Jonah: At last! The world will be rid of Spider-Man. 

Gargan then steps out wearing his new suit. 

Mac Gargan: How do I look?

Jonah: Powerful. 

Gargan then uses his tail and smashes a granite block.