𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐏𝐓.1

Summary:
Wherein Taehyung is Jungkook's suitor for almost one year. But Jungkook was too adamant to notice Taehyung's pure love for him. What will happened if Taehyung is tired chasing someone who doesn't even care of his feelings?

Taehyung - 21 years old
Jungkook - 20 years old

4,158 WORDS

This story is getting long so I will cut the half of the story, stay tuned for the part two.

grammatical errors

At the University

Taehyung was happily walking at the hallway while holding a little gift that has a small paper sticked to the gift. He was smiling foolishly, not caring at the other people who are giving him some looks.

Well meet Kim Taehyung, known as the sweetheart and the president at the school. He is a senior student, he is studying architecture. He excel all his studies. He is the topper of their school. He is known as the breadwinner of their school too.

He is good at everything. Some boys and girls are trying to court him. But he declined it respectfully, because he have already someone in his heart.

And that's Jeon Jungkook, came from a wealthy family. Only the son of the Jeons. He is studying business to handle their family's company.

He is known as the cold and adamant boy. He is cute in the outside but his attitude is very opposite compared to his beauty.

Jungkook already knew a year ago that Taehyung like him, but he didn't care. For him, love is just a waste of time.

So, he just let the boy do what he want, because he thought that boy will get tired soon after some many month.

Oh boy, he was so wrong at that thought. It is almost one year and nothing change. Taehyung is still chasing him.

°••°

On the other side, Taehyung was in front of Jungkook's locker. He inserted the paper inside the little small hole and he put the gift at the top of Jungkook's locker.

It's not the first time he did this. He do this everytime, he didn't get tired. How can he get tired when Jungkook is his strength?

Just like a typical love story.

°••°

Jungkook's POV

While I was walking down the hallway, I hummed a little song to ease my mind. Exam is coming so I need to study, I felt a little bit stressed about that. So, I need to ease myself a little.

I arrived at my locker and opened it. I saw a small envelope, I rolled my eyes when I saw a letter again. It's not the first time that it happened. This happens everyday. I sighed for the nth time today.

When I about to close my locker, I noticed there was a small gift above my locker. So, I grab it and opened it.

It was a chocolates and a soothing mentol for some body pains.

°••°

It is lunch time, almost all of the students were eating at the school cafeteria. Taehyung was busy looking everywhere, it's like he is finding a certain person that has a doe eyes.

After so many minutes, Taehyung saw Jungkook eating alone in the table in the corner. He smiled widely, and went there and sat in front of Jungkook.

When Jungkook saw Taehyung he rolled his eyes and mentally calmed himself. He grab his phone and scrolled down on the social media to distract himself from Taehyung. Because he knows that Taehyung is very annoying.