𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄

Summary:
Where in the newly married couple Min Yoongi and Min Jimin moved in to their new house. Unexpectedly, they found an old diary of the unknown person.

Requested by: Babe302007e302007

8,064 words

Sorry for the delay.

°••°

The newly married couple had just finally arrived at their new home for their entire lifetime. Big smiles in their faces was perfectly shown.

Min Yoongi and Min Jimin, they are dating for four years and three months ago Yoongi proposed the younger, wanting to take their relationship to the another level but with the decision of his partner.

Having a house with a homey vibes was their dream before they were still boyfriends. And finally to this upcoming day, their dream are finally granted.

"Let's go?" Yoongi asked at his husband while staring at their new house lovingly while chuckling loving the reaction of the younger.

Jimin looked back at his husband while nodding excitedly, wanting to explore their new home as soon as possible!

Yoongi held his husband's hands with his. Smiling at his husband who were already smiling at him.

He can already see a bright future inside the younger's angelic eyes.

When they went to the living room, amazing interior greeted in their eyes first leaving them in an awe. The corridors has a elegant yet unique design.

The living room are big as expected because the house is big too. Aside from being so spacious, it's filled and decorated with some amazing and unique designs, making them love it more.

The kitchen were nicely and elegantly designed too making Jimin squeal at the sudden anticipation to cook because he loves to cook every day.

"You wanna see our room?" Yoongi ask while caressing his husband waist where his hand is placed at.

"Yes! Let's go!" Jimin said while smiling. Yoongi gently drag the other male wanting to show the younger to their new room.

Yoongi opened the door slowly and widely. After seeing the full view of the room, there followed by a squeal behind him. He rubbed the younger's back, gesturing that he will be the first one to step inside.

The whole room is filled with peace and it gives a couple vibe. There was a big and unique form of a chandelier hanging on the ceiling. There was a king-sized bed, two cabinets the middle was the bed. And there were some furnitures that was placed on the perfect spot.

"Wow, I loved this." Jimin said while snuggling at his husband's chest, thanking him for choosing this house and everything.

"I'm glad, bub." Yoongi said while pecking the younger's forehead, who smiled in reply.

Many days has passed since that day when they arrived at their new home. Today, they thought about cleaning and organizing some stuff, because they're busy these past few days due of their honeymoon.

They didn't have anything to do, they spent their days inside the house, just cuddling and snuggling with each other's.

This plan was from Jimin. Although Yoongi didn't want Jimin to do things, but he didn't stop the younger because this is what he wants and he is not against from the wishes and desires of Jimin.