𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐅𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐓𝐇

Summary:
Where in Jungkook can't sleep without his husband's warmth.

2,056 WORDS

°••°

The night was chilly and peaceful. The city is covered by the darkness of the night. The weather is quite cold, bunch of snowfalls are falling into the ground making the whole ground covered with snow.

The roads are quite busy, the cars are moving vice versa. The bunch of crowds are happily talking to one each other. Everyone are quite busy doing their own business.

But, there is a boy who is laying in his warm bed. He is lost in his own thoughts, the frown in his face are quite visible.

He is wearing a thick pink oversized sweater and and a baggy pants, but this is still not enough for him to provide him some warmth. The bed that he was laying is still not enough comfortable.

Not when his human home is not on his side. Taehyung.

He can't sleep without his human teddy bear, even though they are together for six years he can't still never used without his husband by his side.

It's been 2 hours since the older are working to his office in their house. He wanted to sleep, but he can't.

At first, he was so happy when his husband arrived at their mansion. He welcomed his husband with a warm hug and they both cherished the warmth of the each other softly.

But, when his husband told him that he still has a virtual meeting for straight three hours, all the excitement left his body.

He wanted to scold his husband for overworking but the older stopped him, because when their virtual meeting will be finished they can finally spend some time for each other.

Jungkook has no choice but to agree. He can't scold his husband because it was definitely not his fault. Taehyung is a CEO, being a CEO is hard when you're handling some multiple branches nationwide.

But before Taehyung can start his meeting, he was dragged to the kitchen to eat some food to gain some energy, he doesn't have a problem tho, when your husband is the one who is feeding you.

They both ate their dinner while silently, while exchanging some sweet glances towards each other.

When their dinner finished, Taehyung pecked Jungkook's forehead and went to his office room inside their mansion. While Jungkook is washing some dishes, he doesn't have a problem tho because cleaning makes him feel is his therapy.

Taehyung opened his computer and started their virtual meetings with the CEO of some overseas countries along with his secretary, they are discussing about their big upcoming project.

While the younger, he is finished washing the kitchen and went to the bathroom to freshen up for the night. He is habitual for taking a bath at night before bedtime and also he wants to sleep with a clean body.

°••°

Here he was in their bed who with a deep frown in his face. He is now sleepy. He tried to sleep but his body won't ever cooperate to him.

His body, mind, heart, and soul are busy seeking for the familiar warm embrace every night.

Two hours had passed, but there is still no sign of the older. Taehyung explained to him carefully that his meeting will be end after 3 hours, but he getting impatient.

He is watching some shows in their big television that was placed in their room, but the show still failed to entertain him, because all he thinks about is his husband.