𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃

Summary:
Wherein Jungkook was already stressed on his studies, he is now physically and mentally drained.

1,875 words

°••°

Jungkook was on his studying table still reviewing his numerous books and papers that are scattered in his table. There is no sign that he will take a sleep sooner.

The clock shows one in the morning, but he didn't see it nor he cared, he was too focused to his study than to taking care of himself.

Eye bags were seen visibly under his eyes, stressed are filled in the whole atmosphere due to the one boy who was studying for his finals.

He badly wanted to sleep on his soft mattress, but unfortunately, he can't. He can't afford to waste his time doing nothing.

He wanted to shout to take away all his frustrations away, but he got no time to lose, not when there is some people who were expecting high at him.

Frustrations, stressed, tiredness, pressure, and all the many ugly emotions are what he was feeling right now, he was too overwhelmed to experienced this kinds of emotions in just one pack.

He badly wanted to give up, but no he can't, because this is the way to reach his dreams someday.

Books, papers, notes, laptop, pen... That's what he all always sees right now, because he is cage inside these four walls. He felt like he is being trapped and can't escape due of the chains that are tied on his feet.

He is now studying for several hours, he is been reading his notes for hundreds millions of times, but why can't he understands a single thing?

Jungkook dropped the book that he was holding some second ago. He was tired and frustrated on himself for not understanding well enough.

He released a deep and heavy sighed. There is no backing, the finals are coming up in just a matter of time. He can't afford to waste a single seconds.

Everything is all messed up. All he did was to study but he still didn't understand. He was afraid, if he will messed up his finals, he will surely blame himself for the rest of his life.

While he was thinking, he didn't noticed a tear rolled down to his not so chubby cheeks right now, and followed by a millions of big fat tears.

When he felt a wet liquids on his cheeks, he noticed that he was already crying. He tried and tried to wipe his tears away, but it was still no use.

He choked out a painful and loud sob along with his little cries echoes in the whole room. He put his palm on his mouth to blocked the noises that he made.

He is now crying in the dark and cold room, aloneㅡ

A knocked on the door, which made Jungkook jolted. He widened his eyes when he realized that there was a person outside the door.

He hurriedly wiped all his tears on his face using his sweater paws. He immediately fixed his structures and his face leaving a no trace of evidence, but it didn't fixed it fully, but atleast there is some little changes!

He cleared out his voice to get away his grogginess voice due to crying earlier like a baby.

"Y-yes, hyung?" Jungkook asked.

"Can I come in?" The elder asked some permission of the younger. Hearing the favor of his hyungie, Jungkook's chest starts hammering badly.

No, he can't let his hyungie see him in this condition.

"I-I... uhh" Jungkook tried to speak, but there were no words that can formed in his mouth.

"Okay, I'll take that as a yes!" He heard his hyung shouted outside in his bedroom, making him out his palm on his face.