𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

Summary:
After the little fights.

2,657 words

°••°
Jungkook was rolling in the bed, he can't sleep. He even tried some positions to sleep comfortably, but none of this helps him. He released a deep sighed in frustration.

It was already midnight and he can't sleep. He was already sleepy, but he still can't sleep. He hugged all of his comforter and plushies, but he still couldn't sleep.

He was all alone in their room.

He can't sleep without cuddles. As expected he couldn't sleep in this bed all alone. He is used getting a hug by his husband in his back, but his husband was not on his side.

To some all of you wondering why.

They had some fights four hours ago. They are fighting over some little things that became big.

Actually, Jungkook is the one who started first. He accused his innocent husband for stealing his banana milk, even though his husband didn't do anything wrong.

The older explained to him very slowly and carefully that he didn't do anything wrong, but Jungkook was so very furious. He doubted the older and smacking his chest a million times.

Taehyung faked cried after receiving some 'strong' punches from his wife, but the younger was too adamant to listen nor care at his husband.

"Baby, please listen to me-"

"No, why would I? You're the only one in the kitchen earlier and my banana milk was in the kitchen too." The younger said furiously.

"Maybe, you misplaced it." He assured while trying to make his wife understands him.

"Are you trying to say that I'm the wrong one in here." The younger crossed his arms, deeply glaring at his poor husband.

Judging by the younger's red eyes, the older knew that he was already fucked up. His husband is now extremely mad at him.

"N-no, love. I p-promised." Taehyung stuttered due of his husband's intimidating eyes.

"Why are you stuttering Kim Taehyung huh? Are you lying to me?" The younger questioned, raising his one eyebrow looking deeply at his husband.

"I-im not lying, I promise."

"Fine." Taehyung widened his eyes happily, hearing at the younger's word. Finally, his husband now believed him-

"If you're not gonna tell me that you're the one who stole my banana milk, well go sleep in the couch." Jungkook said confidently.

Taehyung widened his eyes in horror. He didn't know that his little husband can be so cruel at him even he didn't do anything. He is innocent.

Sleeping in the couch is bad, but sleeping without cuddling his little husband is his biggest nightmare.

How could could he do that to himself? He cried in his mind.

If he will say that he is the one who stole his banana milk then he is lying, because he was sure that he didn't do anything stupid like that.

He knew that his husband's obsession for the banana milk is no joke. And he didn't even like banana milk, but he got accused of stealing.

"But love, I can't sleep without having you in my arms." Taehyung said gently, hoping that his husband's mind will change soon.

"Well, it's your problem not mine." The younger said sassily, making Taehyung sighed in sadness and frustration.