𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐊

Summary
Wherein Jungkook is handling his drunk husband.

1,570 words
[ S H O R T ]

°••°
JUNGKOOK'S POV

I'm worried sick right now. It is already 11 in the late of the evening and my husband didn't went home. Usually, my husband is not like that.

He always go home when the clock strikes at seven in the evening, but today he didn't even went home. He didn't even call me.

I'm dialing his number for a million times but it always ended with a voicemail. Where the fuck is he?

Suddenly, I felt a little thirsty due of stress. I went to the kitchen to drink some cold water in the fridge. When the water hits at the back of my throat, I felt relaxed for the mean time.

After sometime, I heard the doorbell rings. My heart quicken it's beat. My mind is praying that this is my husband at our porch. I walked fastly to the door.

I opened the door without peeking through our peep-hole. I am eager to see my husband, 'cause I don't even know what my husband is doing right now.

When I opened the door, I saw Yoongi and Jimin holding the two arms of Taehyung that was placed on their shoulders.

Judging by my husband's state, it evidently shown that he was very drunk at this point. I sighed when I saw my drunken husband.

Drunk Taehyung is hard.

"Before you'll scold your husband, please don't. It's not his fault. I kinda persuade him to go with us to celebrate a little and he denied at first because he really wanted to go home. But we blackmailed him, that's why he went with us.

"We're sorry, its not your husband's fault." Jimin rambled in panicked. He knew that if Jungkook is mad, he is dangerous. But his voice are filled with honesty.

"It's okay. Thank you guys for bringing him home." I smiled a little, reassuring them that it was fine.

"You're welcome, we'll get going. Bye Kook." Yoongi-hyung smiled to me.

Soon we bid each other's goodbye and smiled. I stared at them until they both went inside towards their black car, until they are both gone in my sight.

I looked at my husband seeing his messy and drunken state. No, he was not asleep he still had some conciousness. His hair was a mess, but he still handsome as ever.

He was smiling staring back at me, with an eyes half-lidded open. He was talking some  gibberish words like some any other drunken people

I wrapped my right hand on his waist and guided his left hand to put it on my nape. I guided him towards inside of our mansion. He was walking with some jelly legs.

I had some difficulties handling him towards the sofa. He is just so heavy. When we reached the sofa, I placed his body gently towards the couch. He sighed at the contentment, making me smile.

I was about to leave, but he grabbed my hand with a little force making my body threw towards his body. I was stunned at the sudden contact. There, I was sitting at his lap.

He hugged me tightly, leaving a no space for us. He buried his face towards my neck, as usual when he comes home from his work. His breathing tickles me a little, but I managed it.

I combed my hands through his hair, I felt his body relaxed. I knew that he loves hair combing, it gives him a peace and contentment. And I love to spoil my husband all of my love to him.

"D-don't go, pweushh." His voice was unstable and mushy due of burying his face towards his neck and his drunken state.

"I'm not leaving, hubby. I was going to get some water for you." I said softly, while combing my hands through his hair.