Chapter 5

Hello again! Welcome! I'm sorry for taking forever! I've been super duper busy with work recently! I hope ya can forgive me! Anywho, I hope y'all enjoy this chapter! The Song above is Hell's Comin' With Me by Poor Man's Poison!

Screams, pure heart wrenching screams, echoed through the ivory spires of Lua; Howls of pain, of grief and rage. Izuku Midoriya shook in his binds, his Orokin captors shaking their head in wonderment at the hologram in front of them.

A fully mapped genome of Izuku's DNA, along with notes and diagrams at the end. A study into Izuku's different biology. His apparently Inactive quirk factor.

Collared with golden chains, Izuku tugged, in vain as absolute agony began running through his system; his skin, mostly on his arms and legs, had been peeled back, held by mechanical arms revealing the muscle beneath, his right eye stolen from his socket and both of his hands pinned facing palm upwards.

"Do not worry, young one, you are safe here." A slimy, arrogant voice called out, melodic and viper-like, and there stood Ballas, in his seemingly angelic glory.

Ballas was One of the Seven, their Executioner, and former lover to the lady, Lady Margulis, who treated his fellow Zariman survivors. A creature, so foul and tainted, rotten to the core, and the man who took over Margulis' work over Transference after she was executed for reasons he knew nothing of.

Vainly, Izuku tried to lunge at his captor, his attempt a failure as more pain spread throughout his body. All it got him was an amused chuckle from the God-like Orokin.

However, before Ballas and his team could continue their wicked schemes, a siren whirred to life and a message popped up all over the Orokin databanks.

"Hailing all Orokin, our terraforming teams to Tau have returned; our failsafe worked, but they now know of our goals. They have declared War."

Izuku watched as the cool and collected Ballas as he cursed a storm, then bellowed.

"Prepare for War then!"

And Izuku was left, abandoned, and cold in the heavenly cells of Lua, filled with so-called demonic energy until he, well, it was needed...

Izuku's sole eye cracked open, his energy wild and untamed, and he muttered;

"Another nightmare..."

Gathering all his willpower, Izuku slammed his mental barriers up, stopping the torrents of feral energy from overflooding his body. Void leakage sorted for now, Izuku sat up, body shaking as it equalised itself, and he walked into his arsenal area, watching as the foundry darted about creating his personal frame once more.

"Operator, are you sure you want to do this? Last time Makyr Prime was operational, it led to the... Doom..."

Izuku shook his head.

"No, the Doom was something the Orokin brought upon themselves, no matter what some may think. Makyr was the one who was forced to be the face of it. A figurehead, if you will for many centuries of rot."