Chapter 6

Hello there! Welcome back! I hope y'all enjoy this chapter! Things are building! Thank you for all of your votes and views! I love all of you! Also, the song above is Friends on the Other Side from The Princess and The Frog!

Inky black smoke surrounded Izuku as he floated in what looked like space, then, he saw his Railjack fly over to him, hovering right in front of him as the commanding tone of his commanding Cephalon hailed;

"Tenno, I have found you. You are far, but I, and the crew, are on our way. Be safe, we will be there to assist you."

Izuku tried to reach out, but was stopped by a pale hand; one he recognised.

His own.

"Hey Izu-kun, thought I'd send you a gift, you're going to need it for what's coming!"

Before he could comprehend what happened, Izuku was tossed back, a shockwave reverberating around him as he flew back, as he awoke with a jump.

Angrily, Izuku clenched his hand;

"Damn you..."

The idea that the Man in the Wall could send not only Izuku to his dimension, but others too made this a whole lot worse; It could send Corpus, Grineer or Seven forbid, the Infestation.

If what the demonic entity said was true, the future looked bleak indeed, if his Railjack would be needed...

Shaking his head, Izuku knocked those thoughts out for now, he needed to get ready; with swift ease, Izuku got on his uniform, all but his tie, which he had no idea how to fold, so he did his best before he gave up and asked Aegis;

"Aegis, take me to U.A."

U.A was still as unimpressive as ever, but he was excited to get into the work ahead; he was under no illusion that while he was a Tenno, he knew that the Hero Course would be gruelling and harsh, even with his many skills. It would take all of his determination, his smarts and his skills in tandem to make it through the three years.

Silently, Izuku marched through the halls, which were similar to a maze, if one didn't look at the maps that occasionally dotted the walls, before he reached his classroom. The door was large, a sturdy oak door, with two windows on it with 1-A painted in bright red.

And, with a sure nod, Izuku pushed open the door, to reveal his classroom fully; twenty desks, filled with various characters, all so interesting and unique.

"Get your feet off the table this instant! You are disrespecting the fine institution of U.A and those that came before us!" An authoritative voice yelled out, before an abrasive one yelled back.

"Can it, Four-eyes! Don't tell me what to do!" The first voice gasped.

"Perhaps we started on the wrong foot! My name is Tenya Iida! I hail from Somei Private Academy!" The second audibly snarled.