Chapter 25

Oh my! Hello there! I'm sorry for being so so so late! Things happen and stuff, life ya know? But! Here's a new chapter, I hope y'all enjoyed the holiday seasons! And happy new year am I right? Anywho, the song above is The Rot by Aviators, A fitting song and one I really like!

Wings cut desperately through the air as Izuku galloped his noble steed, he was so close now, so close to his goal that he could practically taste it on the tip of his tongue, the sweet allure of victory. Wind whipped about like lashes, snapping and biting as it conformed around Izuku, his ragged clothes pressing deep into his skin due to the force at which Izuku rocketed towards the archipelago.

Dark clouds gathered as forces clashed, red lightning arcing through the blackened skies clashing with beams of void blue, a battle of control over this little oddity of a realm. Twisting quickly, Izuku dodged a strike of the crimson death, watching as it sank into the primordial void soup that suspended the islands in whatever limbo they were in as he approached, his own aura now flaring as viridian flooded the realm.

Life bloomed across the islands, as grass bloomed and flowers of all colours rose from the once bleak grounds, filling the monochrome with colour and life.

The war that broke out settled for a moment, the lights and power halting the feeling and sinking into the vast power that Izuku had given out, a serene peace falling into place like a lost piece to an old puzzle long forgotten.

Hooves scored deep into the rich earth as Izuku and John came to a halt, Voidic energy lapping off Izuku like the coming of a tsunami, his singular glowing eye drinking in the surroundings as he reached out once more, his mind's eye searching for his brother.

However, that serenity ended as the two forces clashed once more, and Izuku focused his energy outwards, feeling the tethered that strung the very reality he stood in together, following the intricate webs and patterns to two fonts, a bundle of shattered crimson and a soothingly warm blue battling it out in the phantom airs around them.

This... This was worse than he had anticipated.

Emotions, high, powerful and all consuming were flooding the void, Love and Hate, Brother and Enemy, Fire and Ice; the paradise that Izuku had saw from afar was soon engulfed in a massive storm, the Void itself reacting and moulding to the emotions of those who were embroiled in its Indifferent grasp.

He needed to find Rell, his Rell. And he needed it done yesterday...

Yet, if he was to involve himself in this fight, he ran the risk of breaking the First Time, the Origin Point of reality, the sole timeline in which all others branch from; if he was to break it, to shatter what was written by beings greater than he, then the cataclysm that would follow would be beyond any reckoning that his mortal mind could begin to comprehend.

No, it was already nearing that point, that sole tipping point, where the Origin is shattered and what was written, what was being written and what was going to be written all would undo themselves to form whatever unholy offspring would come of such a union. His Rell and the Twisted Rell of this line were never supposed to meet, something was tugging at the seams, undoing the unwritten and filling in the blanks before they could be true.