Chapter - ???

Heyo! Surprise chapter! I was INSPIRED! Things a happening, but have no fear! why? Because I am here. What? Anyway! I hope y'all enjoy this one! It's odd but I love it! The song above is Halfwolf by Aviators!

Wings cut desperately through the air as Izuku galloped his noble steed, he was so close now, so close to his goal that he could practically taste it on the tip of his tongue, the sweet allure of victory. Wind whipped about like lashes, snapping and biting as it conformed around Izuku, his ragged clothes pressing deep into his skin due to the force at which Izuku rocketed towards the archipelago.

(This... This feels familiar...)

Dark clouds gathered as forces clashed, red lightning arcing through the blackened skies clashing with beams of void blue, a battle of control over this little oddity of a realm. Twisting quickly, Izuku dodged a strike of the crimson death, watching as it sank into the primordial void soup that suspended the islands in whatever limbo they were in as he approached, his own aura now flaring as viridian flooded the realm.

Life bloomed across the islands, as grass bloomed and flowers of all colours rose from the once bleak grounds, filling the monochrome with colour and life. Void leaked through the colours, sand kicking up as Izuku looked around in befuddlement. This... has this happened before?

"What...?"

The war that broke out settled for a moment, the lights and power halting the feeling and sinking into the vast power that Izuku had given out, a serene peace falling into place like a lost piece to an old puzzle long forgotten.

Hooves scored deep into the rich earth as Izuku and John came to a halt, Voidic energy lapping off Izuku like the coming of a tsunami, his singular glowing eye drinking in the surroundings as he reached out once more, his mind's eye searching for his brother.

Like that of a supernova, Izuku reeled back; it was as if the Void was eating itself and remaking itself, as if it were a serpent eating itself...

Fractures, a part of unreality, or reality, a break in time, a Shard of Creation...

What on Lua happened?

H̶͇͓ͮͥ͌o͇̰͈̦ͮͥ́ẃ̢̪̬̼̯̫?̨̠̫̮̤̋ͦͪ ̥̝̩̪̟͍̲̜͑̌͟T̬̱̟̜̪̜͙͑ͤ̌́h̯͇̬͍̪͚̤͕̊̚͘i̴̮͍͚͌̈́ş̘͓̎͛ ̴̘̤̤ͣg̣̜ͩ͛̃͡o̺̟̰̜̗̠̥͋́ͥ͒͠e̪̥̩̾̀ͅš̵͚̮̉͂ ͓̞͔͍͆ͭͤ̐͞a̟̘̙̱̗͖ͩ͂͋́g͓̤̹̈́̕a̟̭̻͎̱̻͕̜̿ͭ́i͆̍͋҉͚͉n͎͈̻̘̳̤̼ͭͪ̀ͅs̻̖͉̏ͭ͆͠tͫ͑͏̼̭̠̜͈̰ ̸̟̟ͪͪͮ̿ͅm̹͎̊̾̿͞i̱͓̬̞̹̤ͪ̅͝n̗̜̩̲̥͗ͮͤ͝ȩ̻̰̬̭̎̄͑̐ ̧̜̦͇̦̯͇̜͗̂͛ͅo̝̘̲͕̹̩ͣ̒͛̏͝ͅw̮̮̿́n̗͖̪̫̠̦̮̆̑̈̀ ̷̙̱̖̞̿ͭͬͯs̩͓̰͙̰͙͎ͩͯ͛͢ȏ̡̥͓̰̖̟̬n̖͖͍͆̅̓̀̚ĝ̲̻͇̣̖̱̮̋͝!͉̠̔͐ͭ͝ ̢̹̳̱ͫW̡̜͎͔̩͍̄̌h̄҉͇̪͈̫̮̯̗ͅã͓͍͚ͭ͒͐͜ṯ̸̯̖̘͚͇̍̋ ̠̲̅̄̈̚͜I̹̣̰̺̲̠ͨ͋̚͠ ̫̮̖̒́s̰͔͚͔͉̖̉͆͟i̢̗͚̭̝̇͛ͮn̛͚̲͕̞̳ͧg̸͈̪̠͈̟̹͆͗ͧ ̶̣̩̭̩̰͐̉i͇̠͓̺̳̭̯͆̕s͚̼̙̥̻̫͗͛͝ ̨͍̹͇͓̰̳̮́̒̾̌f̘͎̳͈̫̣̋͜a̡̱͚͈̬̭̫̥̽͊ͅc̾͂̾҉̜̱͔t̟̯̝̜̟͊̊͝,̸͔̩͔̞͎̮̼̰̀͌͛͆ ͕̥͑͞y̨̜̳̝ͪ̊͗ͥo̸̫̜̠͔̒u̵̻͎̰̩͔̍̚ ̡̙̱̘̘̞̾̈̒͐ͅs̡͕̹̪̩̳̄͂̓ḩ͕̤̤̳͈̯̮ͮõ̯̞̜̹̦̻ͭ̒͡u̧̪̰̣̱ͪl͚̰̏̑̕d͌̒̔͒͏̗̗͕̜̥̞͍͎ ̴̲̥̗͌̍ñ̶̯̘̣̥̫̏͆̾ơ̳̤̯̩̐t̂ͭ͏̻̬̝ ̩͈̼͕̥ͤ͡b̢͇̼͎͎̲͈͓̈́ͨ̆̆ẹ̠̥̙̜̺͍̪ͣ͜ ̳̯̯͐̆͢ä̙̲́͌̄́b̢͎̹͙̪͉̠̉ͫ̄ͤḻ̨͈͖̤͍̤̝̙̊̓̃e̬̤͎̯͇̟ͨ͡ ̡̩̭͕̦͆ͨť̷͕̲̙ơ̻͍̖̤ͬ̈̓ͨ ̭͖̬̩͖̹͖͕̈̄̍͢t̹͕͇͌̀o̯̺̫͔͚̍̓͒͠u̩̤̻͚͉̭̗ͪ̋͊͑͜ċ̝̭̰͔̬̞͔̳̅͡h̢̲̳̮̙̲ͫͅ ̯͔͑̇͂͡i͓̙̪͔͇͉̭̰̐͟n̊̓͊̔͏̤̗ṱ̝̗͐́̓͠o̡̤̙͚̳̙̜̤ͭ̊͆̎ ̛͎͎̼̘͈͉̚t͉͔ͮ̓ͫ͡h̡̝̺̤̗̦͓̍ͥ̔ͮȅ̴̙̳̤̠̥͙̭̝͐̎ ̺̲̥̭̤͍̯͋ͨ͡W͔̰̖͇̲̔ͦ͋ͪ͢e̮̫͓̻ͧ̊͡a̴̦̟̤̲͍͎͑͆̈́v̸͔̩̆e̟̗͉̝̮̲͓̲ͮ͗ͨ́!̛͎͎̻̎̊