CHAPTER 37

KRYSTAL POV

I can't go keep up with this boy stamina.

I turn to look at him in the bed, as usual one hand over his eyes while the next lingers in my breast.

Nuh him vex.

Sitting up I saw my phone on the night table and knew Diamond collected it for me lord I love my sister.

I went on Instagram to see who posted that video but it wasn't there anymore.

My inbox is full and people tagging me in pictures of the boy and a girl pregnant.

I hissed and put it back down.

I felt him getting up and I looked behind me. "Mi wake uh?" I asked but he doesn't answer.

Ignoring the pang in my chest I went towards the bathroom to have a shower and brush my teeth.

When I was finished he's putting on him shoes. "Yah leave?" I aksed holding the towel around me.

"Den mi nuh muss leave Krystal" he answered picking up his cross bag. "Mummy come" I said hearing her mouth.

"Uh wah something?" He asked looking at me. "Yea" I answered and he ushered with his hands.

I hugged his waist. "Stop vex wid mi" I asked. "Dat gov b, mi nuh vex" He asked. "Can we go on a date?" I asked and he nodded.

"When uh waa duh dat?" He asked with hands in his pocket. "Wednesday, I'm free. You?" I asked. "Me wid mek eh time man."he sighed.

"Krystal,uh wake?" I heard my mother foot step coming my way.

"B uh madda a come guh out on clothes nuh" I chuckled at the panick in his face.

"Gimmi one a dem new toothbrush deh." I took out one giving it to him and he went into the bathroom closing the door.

"Suh uh wake and ere mi a call n nuh ansa?" she asked looking at me with her hand on her hip.

I hugged her and she looked at me. "Wah mek him duh uh skin like that" she pulled on the towel, I turned around going to my draw for clothing.

"Uh good though?" She asked again looking at his shoes.

I pointed towards the bathroom and she made a O with her mouth. "Yea, mi deh yah, you good mommy" I pull on a t-shirt and a shorts.

"Yea, the boss come back from yesterday but mi just stay yaw mi couldn't badda come home" I smiled.

"Seems like uh like uh boss yaad" I teased. "Likkle girl gwaan yaw" she laughed and went through the door.

Sanno opened the door revealing he took a shower also.

"Mek mi see uh chest" he pull up my shirt. "Jah know" he said looking at it and I chuckled.

He put back on his clothes and kissed my neck. "Hush b" I smiled. "It's ok" I answered.

"Uh still a go weh now or yaw stay a little?" I asked. "Mi would a stay yes but, mi naw nuh clothes yassuh but dem yah" he answered putting on him shoes.

"Mi have bout 7 a uh sweaters dem enuh" I said showing him two.

"Yaw thief, and even if mi have that weh mi aguh duh walk wid mi hood outta door and a sweater on" I couldn't help but laugh.

"Why yaw seh that, mi just a seh something" I said putting back the hoodies in the draw.

He's really  a different breed with everything I swear.

I felt him standing behind me and I ignored him. "Krystal wid the tight parts" what the hell is wrong with this nigga.

He smiled showing his perfect teeth. "You're really so random" he spanked me.