CHAPTER 83

(Not proofread❤)

SANNO POV

I sat in my chair in the living room watching Bella tear up everything she saw on the floor that is filled with her toys.

Krystal said she's going to come for her and I promise I'm not bathing her so she can stay longer and Bella can drop asleep.

"Bella" I pointed at her when she tried to out the A/c remote in her mouth. She looked in my face and stoop looking at me.

 She looked in my face and stoop looking at me

I started to laugh with the look she gave me. "Weh yaw guh duh bout it, weh yaw guh duh" I chuckled watching her side eyeing me.

A weh Krystal a teach Bella ova har yaad mek she full a attitude suh. "All inna ur mind enuh" she look back at me then laid down on the pillow taking up her yellow plushy.

"Bella uh vex" I laid beside her and lift her up in the air then bring her down to kiss her cheeks.

"Uh naw play wid daddy" I kissed her cheek again until she started laughing uncontrollably.

"Love you yer mi baby" I lift her up again not realizing a string on her mouth water dripping.

Jah know Bella dawg.

I chuckled then took off her clothes and pull out the two buns it was in. "Thank God uh mother a come cause uh would n affi guh beat afro" I picked her up carring her to the over head shower.

I place her to stand up under the water and she started laughing loudly. "Uh love rudeness that mi realize." I poke her gummy.

Placing her over my over of my leg I washed and rinsed her hair then put her back to play under the water.

Ignoring who ever was calling my phone I point my focus on her trying to grab the water.

"Bella daddy ready uh mother a call mi" I lock off the pipe and wrap her up in her towel.

.......
.....
...
.

KRYSTAL POV

See how mi a call tge crawsis and him naw answer like mi a beg him suhmuh.