CHAPTER 77

Not proofread ❤

SANNO POV

"AAaah~.........yess faster don't stop" I sang her left foot over my shoulder, burning  deep inside her with thrust at an animalistic pace as she requested.

"Aahhh~ Jesus.... Don't stop fuck mi like that" I grab her throat and connect our lips collecting her moans.

I took her foot off my shoulders and spun her around swiftly into the backshot position connecting back our bodies.

I use my hand to arch her back but she broke it everytime I fucked her. "Yaw baby to this?" I asked gripping her waist and arching back her back.

"It ho-hott......Holy shitt~" She cried moaned.

Pussy tight like a virgin always to pussyclaat.

"Nuh you wake mi up bout uh horny, move uh hand and fuck mi back to" she started moving in sync with my thrust,shaking and whining on my dick.

"Just like that" I brought her capturing her breast in my left hand, giving her deep and sensual strokes.

"AughHhh~ Cassano tek out some memba mi just have baby wicked fuck" I chuckled before I kissed her disarming her rant.

"Soon eight months now and everytime uh use dah excuse deh. Stop mi now nuh" She lift her self up a little and I roughly place her back by her waist.

"Big girl like uh a run affa cocky" I slap her ass and she moaned. I carried her finger down and guide her massaging her clit.

Spreading her leg opposite from each othe with the perfect view while we fuck got me in my mad man era.

Cause she tie mi dawg.

"Mmmh~" She stifle her moan, her eyes rollback as I fuck her deep playing with her clit.

"M-mi" she grip her breast. I felt her tightened around my cock sucking me in like a vacuum I know she on the ege of cumming.

"Not yet or mu fuck uh up" I chuckled when I saw eye water prick her eye corners. "Four night inna row when mi come in late uh wake mi bout uh horny, and tonight uh ere weh uh seh." I grab her throat again quickening my pace to torture her a little more.

"S-sorry naw say it again" my grio got tighter. "Weh uh tell mi seh mean ask if uh sorry" I open her leg wider everytime she try to close it.

"B-babe mi cyaa hol-" Her head went back as her arms grip the white silky sheet. "If uh think a you run mi dweet nuh and answer me when mi talk" she started pushing my abdomen  a little whining.

"M-mi s-seh uh fi get up and fuck mi or else-" I thrust unexpectedly quicker and deeper, she grip the sheets tighter.

"Else wah hurry up" I went back slower. "M-mi get smaddy else dweet" I spun her head to meet my eyes.

"Audacity, uh stuck wid mi. Suh fuck uh seh"  I sped up 3x speed how she likes it. "Cum now princess"  On command i could her get even wetter, she came with her legs shaking. I then after a couple of minutes to europhic feelings of her insides.

"Uh is a fucking demon" I slowly pull out taking off the condom. I wipe her tears with my thumb.

"Nuh try dat fuck again bout uh wah threaten me. Come mek wi bade" I lift her carring her to the bathroom  disposing of the condom in the bin.

♧♧♧♧♧♧

"Babe uh think this look good?" Krystal asks spinning around.

"It look good but a weh yah guh?" I place Bella in her walker and set up her I pad quick and fast.