CHAPTER 45

SANNO POV

"Ayee, sir wake up and come get me the morning after pill?" I heard Krystal saying beside me.

"Gimmi bout a hour mi soon go buy it?" I answered with my hand in her clothes touching her breast.

I'm comfortable right now.

"No Sanno uh tell mi dat two hours ago" she said getting up from beside me.

"Sidung nuh weh yaw guh, mi soon guh buy di thing general bill nuh mn" she hissed.

"Me serious uh naw get no more cause mi tell uh nuh cum inna mi" she pouted and I chuckled.

"Uh too lie enuh Krystal nuh you did deh pan  Oh fuck sanno don't come out.. Yess" she hid her face in one of the pillow.

Yea man sit uh ass down and relax.

♡♡♡ 
Yesterday

All in her mind she think today a pass and mi nuh get nun worst she a temp mi a push up r batty and a massage her breast.

I turned to look at her again and she took her shirt off.

Tell mi if she nuh pleg.

Last straw this still, there's only so much I can do as a man weh have dem woman a gwan suh infront of them.

Worst she sexy suh.

I pulled her towards me and she laugh.

"Stop fuck wid mi nuh Krystal, please babes just the tip promise" I know I sound desperate as hell but weh mi aguh duh.

Mi desperate to yaw badman.

She looked at he holding eye contact as my grip tightens around her wrist.

I lift her chin and bring her head closer to mine.

Damn

I missed you

I cupped her jaw and kissed her sucking on her tounge you can taste the grapes that she was eating earlier.

I pulled away and bit her bottom lip while she tries to catch her breath.

"Yuh cyaa seh nothing now, uh nipple dem give uh weh" I kissed her neck, then her collar bone, then her chest and then her nipples.

She sucked in her breath then ran her fingers through my hair.

Know long mi wah suck pan dem yah like baby pan sudah.

I grip her thighs and bring her to sit on me front way so she directly seated on my erection.

I held her throat and kissed from her neck to her breast again leaving marks.

She wrap her two hands around my head playing in my hair while she threw her head back.

I turned her over and smirked as she trail her hands over my abs biting her lips.

"Daddy~" she said looking at me with desperate eyes.

I don't know what dat duh to me but.....

I rip the underpants she have on in one go.

"Fuck Princess its been a while uh pussy all get fatter" I smirked teasingly.

I kissed her stomach, pass her navel and on her inner thighs.

I turned my head and came face to face with her.......