A warm feeling turns into... (Prologue)

So guys this is my new story! Keep in mind I will continue my Izutoga series but I want to start on this as well. I hope you guys enjoy this one as much as you enjoy my Izutoga one. Thanks. -10/16/2022

...

?̸̣͗̔̿̀͝?̶̺̊?̵̯̈̏̅̀̉̒̔ͅ ̴͈̖̮̂͝ͅP̶͍̮͈̪̭̼͐̾͋̀̿̾̃̅̚ͅO̸̧̙͈̹̩̥̣͌̃̋́̾̔̊̀̈V̸̧̨͕̫͕̯̊̒̽͜?̶̨̲͍̞̭̄̈́́̄̃̽̉!̶̡̛̣̝̈́̈̕Ŗ̸̬̲̫̩̾̎̔ ̸̬͓̳̫̟͗̃̂́̔͋̒́̆ͅE̶͗̔Ř̶̢̛̬̯͍̤̮̪̈́̍̑̏͋R̷͔̤̬̝̪̺̋̋̄O̵͚͔̭̩̽̆̌̏̅̃̅͝R̴̬͕̺͈̬̹̼̀̽̓̌͂̈́̐̀!̷̠͇͓̾̑͛͑̎̔͐>̶̢̣͎͈̣̹͚̒͊́͂

Noise was all I heard around me I asked myself "Why?" as that was the only thing I could say. Tch what a shame I really don't know what else to say but that. She was a bitch and I knew that. I could hear it in her damn voice. I knew it.

Izuku's POV - Monday - 8 AM on a cold rainy day.

As I walked into the common room, hung out with Kirishima, and did some workouts I just thought about me and Uraraka's break up two weeks ago. The boys cheered me up and the girls cheered her up. Honestly, the way we broke up was sensible but it was stupid on her end.

Two weeks ago - 7 AM - Day ???

"Midoriya... I have to tell you something, about our relationship." she mumbled as she played with her fingers. "H-Huh? What is it about?? Is it s-serious?" Izuku stuttered as he looked into her brown eyes nervously. She sighed and spoke up "I- I think we should... I think we should break up Deku." when Midoriya heard this he looked at the date on his phone and said "Haha- Ochako it's October, April first is next year. But that was still funny" he giggled as Uraraka looked at him with a serious face. "Y-You're not j-joking are y-you?" he looked at her confused trying not to cry as he always did. "W-Why Uraraka? Everything was fine just yesterday. Is it s-something I did?" he said as he silently held his tears in. 

"It's not you, it's me... I love someone else." she said silently while waiting for his response. "W-Who? Who is it." He muttered "I love Monoma." when she said this he froze up *Monoma?* he thought as he recalled the time he saved her from him stealing her quirk that time training with 1B. "Why him." when he said this it caught her off guard "You're not mad? I love him he is the true embodiment of a hero." she said *Him? A hero? More like a villain... I thought I was the true embodiment of a hero.* tears rolled down his face as Uraraka looked concerned "D-Deku? Deku I'm sorry. It's okay now." she hugged him as he laid his head on her shoulder and she kissed his head. "This is the last time we get to stay like this Deku." she said as she started to play with his hair. *You're the last person I want to comfort me. Why is it always like this?*

Present - Izuku's POV

 Whenever I was in class some girls would give me dirty looks while the others would just not care. Same with the boys giving dirty looks at the girls, minus Kacchan of course. It was a whole war out there. But how was it my fault? I wonder what she told them? I was still chilling on the couch when all of a sudden all of the girls walked into the common room except Hagakure and Jirou, she was probably listening to Music and maybe Hagakure was there but you would never know due to her quirk. At the time it was just the boys but I guess the girls had something to tell us based on their angry expressions. "Yoo what's going on Momo-San?" Kirishima said with his usual happy smile. "Deku. Listen here." *Huh? I wonder what Momo wants?* She walked up to the couch where I was sitting and grabbed my hoodie then pulled me up to her face. "If you ever touch her again you'll wish you hadn't" she whispered in my ear which made me sick to my stomach. "W-What? M-Momo-San I don't r-recall touching anyone?" I said confused which obviously annoyed her for some reason. 

"LISTEN HERE MIDORIYA. YOU TOUCH MY FRIEND URARAKA AGAIN YOU'LL REGRET IT. YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID!?" she yelled which caught the attention of 1-A and Kacchan looked at her annoyed. He walked up to her and pushed her off of me "What the hell are you doing to the nerd ponytail?! Why would Deku touch ANYONE?" he yelled at Momo which just made me nervous. The boys walked up to Bakugo and pushed him onto the couch and helped Momo up "What the hell Bakugo?! And Deku whatever you did tell us now because Uraraka wouldn't lie about whatever they're talking about." Kaminari shouted. "H-Huh?! B-But I didn't do ANYTHING?!" I said and looked at Uraraka with my what the heck face. Uraraka just started crying like a five-year-old spoiled brat. "So why is she crying then huh?" Mina shouted as the boys looked at me and Kacchan looked pissed as heck. Was he defending me?

"G-Guys I'm being serious I have no clue what I did?! Honestly you gotta believe me!" I yelled. They all looked at me annoyed "Whatever's going on with you Midoriya you got to fix it and fast." Todoroki said disappointed as he walked into the common room after coming back from a workout. "T-Todoroki? You too?!" "I don't want to believe it but I have no choice but to as well" Jirou said as she walked into the common room with her music on. "Come on 1-A let's go to the mall or something... we should let Midoriya... fix himself?" Iida said. "Want Ice-Cream Uraraka? I'll pay for it!!" Tsuyu said as she patted Uraraka's head. "Y-Yeah thanks guys." Uraraka mumbled wiping away her tears as everyone picked her up like a soccer player that just broke a tie between two teams. I looked at my so-called friends leave. The ones who just believed me a mere second ago. Kacchan stood there like an NPC looking at the bitches leave. She tricked me, she said we could still be friends after the breakup?! Why... why would she lie to me?! She was a bitch and I knew that. I could hear it in her damn voice. I knew it, and yet I still trusted her in the end. I still tried to stay her friend after she declared her love for Monoma. WHAT THE HELL URARAKA?!

A warm feeling turns into...

Prologue concluded.