Underground Bar (Chapter 5)

Yo guys, basically MHA will forever have a place in my heart but I've gotten unattached from it. I used to live and breathe MHA 24/7 but I've gotten out of that. It will always have a special place in my heart but I think this might be my last MHA work. I've brought into the owl house a bit and I love it. Overall I haven't gotten the same spark I used to have with the show if you understand thanks. I made this chapter long since Idk if I'll update chapter 6 today as well.

Updates, Erika is 16 now but she's still older than Deku. AND I SWORE I WOULD NOT USE PICTURES IN THIS STORY BUT I DON'T FEEL LIKE DESCRIBING THINGS. I think it's easier, so deal with it mate. My writing style is a little different and I might make some things similar to the Izutoga series I made. Erika also has black hair with red tips and red eyes

Thursday - 5:03 AM - Deku POV

I haven't gotten any sleep. Nor have I made any progress with my life after the break-up and everything in between. I couldn't stop thinking about what I did to make Hagakure upset. I'm pretty sure I didn't do anything wrong; if I did she could've just told me. "God, girls are so damn confusing" I mouthed silently. I'm glad I haven't been at school, Bakugo has been giving all my work to sensei and I've been basically practicing OFA on my own. But... I can't help but feel lonely without anyone besides Bakugo to talk to and now that Hagakure is acting weird she can't help me either, it's best to leave her alone. As I was drowning in my thoughts someone shot me a text message. I looked up at my phone and saw the contact 'Babe' pop up. I panicked because I don't recall having a 'Babe' in the first place. I read the text and quickly texted back.

-

Babe

Deku!!! Hiiii

5:11 AM - read

Uh who is this?

No way you already forgot your acting partner...

OH CRAP. Yuzuki! I was wondering who you were, I didn't recall dating anyone so I got hella confused

Wait really? No way you don't have a girlfriend?

Well I did a while ago but she ditched me for some other guy in class 1B

How could she- Y'know what I'm not even going to question it.

Anyways I was going to ask if you wanted to come somewhere with me. Well with my friends at Hokkaido High. I mean you don't have to! But...

Oh? Well sure I guess. I have nothing better to do or whatever.

Yayyyy! Okay, then Izuku. I'll pick you up in 20 minutes. Btw I already know where UA is, I'll be there.

Oh and... wear something nice, maybe dark. Andddd if you want to stay over for tomorrow and the weekend my friends don't mind. It'll be better with you there!

-

I stared at the last sentence and smiled

-

Alright then... see you. And I'll think about the extra offer.

Great! See you!

Wait did you just call me-

AND WHY IS YOUR NAME BABE ON MY PHONE?

Byeeee~!

-

I sighed and quickly changed her name to 'Pretty Girl' hey what can I say? She's pretty, not in a weird way. Maybe this could get my mind off things, plus UA would wake up in an hour, and I wouldn't want to bother them if I were downstairs. I laid down for a quick moment before texting Bakugo in a rush "Friend hangout, fun, gone for a while, door unlocked, schoolwork for today and tomorrow on table pick it up?" I got up and looked in my closet and saw a bunch of prepared outfits that either my best friend picked out because he said I had no fashion sense or some random stuff I threw together. In the end, I saw the best outfit that we had both made together and threw it on. It even looks better since I painted my nails black last night with him. I guess we're really best friends now huh? Regardless, it had a dog tag that said FTW (Fuck the world) which was the best thing ever and it had gloves to cover whatever kind of scars under them.