Princess Erika and Prince Izuku (Chapter 3)

Izukus POV - Wednesday - 9:15 AM

I woke up confused as if I wasn't even in my room, I looked around and realized that theory was correct. Jeez, I totally forgot that I was in Hagakure's room. I got up and saw a note on her table, she must have left it for me. I picked up the paper and my eyes skimmed across it 'Heya Midoriya, so basically I had to get ready for school but Bakugo and I got you some Waffle House that should be in your room. Also, please don't hurt yourself while I'm gone <3 If you want to call me my number is (251) ___-____ (Ps: You snore rllllyyyyy loud)'

I sighed and crumbled the note in annoyance but uncrumpled it and put her number in my phone as 'Energetic weirdo.' I walked to my room, took a shower, did my daily routine, and slumped into my bed in my black tee and grey shorts. My hair has been getting long lately so I had to tie it up. I was scrolling through my phone while eating my food and saw a video about an audience waiting for a performance. I was actually surprised because the performance was not that far away from the dorms. Maybe I should go watch it to clear my boredom I guess. I finished eating my food, got up, and put on some jeans with a green shirt, a black coat, and some brown boots that my mom bought me before she... never mind. I headed outside and headed to the park where it was going on at.

A few minutes later

When I arrived there were multiple people there waiting for the performance. "What the hell dude? What are we goddamn waiting for?!" someone yelled "I can't deny they're taking a while" an old woman said. Well, people looked annoyed and I can see why, they must've been waiting here for hours. I wonder why? "Excuse me?" I said as I tapped on the lady's shoulder "Yes young man?" she looked up at me "Why is it so packed? Isn't this just a normal street show?" I said confused. "Well you see, the youngest influencer Damon Azuroko is performing as a prince as well as Erika Yuzuki the princess. They're very popular and they usually don't do free shows like this one so everyone is very excited. But, for some reason, they've been taking forever." she sighed as I looked confused but thanked her. Damon and Yuzuki... I think I've heard those names before. Oh right, Damon is the 20-year-old singer I saw before! I also heard of Yuzuki as well, she's famous for being the youngest actor at 16. Ah right... Yuzuki's parents are famous business owners, her mom is American, and her dad's Japanese. I could see why there were more than 100 people waiting for this. Just as I was thinking someone who seemed to be dressed in a prince suit came stomping angrily.

"WHAT THE HELL?! THERE'S NO FUCKING WAY I'LL PARTNER WITH HER?! SHE'S TOO CLUMSY" they came stomping out from the curtains which caught everyone's attention. "D-Damon?! S-Sir please wait we can't stop now?!" someone yelled out "Well too bad I already quit!" he threw his props on the floor and ran off the stage followed by someone who looked like his manager. Everyone looked confused but then there was a bunch of ruckus about how they wasted their time and how this was all for nothing. I just simply stared there. Wow, excellent performance right...? As I was just about to leave the announcer hopped on the stage. "W-Woah, guys hold on we can still have a show!!!" everyone looked back at the woman confused. "BUT DAMON IS DAMN GONE? WHAT SHOW?!" someone yelled back. The woman looked at the crowd like she was looking for someone and she stops at me.

"You with the green hair! You look like Damon with somewhat different features and slightly bland looking!" she yells as I look around and point at me. "YEAH, YOU! COME ON PLAY OUR PRINCE." she yelled which caused everyone to stare at me. "H-Huh? What are you guys looking at? I don't know a thing about acting?!" I said. "PLAY OUR PRINCE PLAY OUR PRINCE" everyone started chanting. "W-What b-but-" the crowd picked me up and started carrying me to the announcer. "You got this good-looking kid" she said "B-But I-" I stuttered as I got pushed to the back of the curtains. Just why do these things happen to me...

When I arrived in the back I saw Yuzuki frowning, I never saw her this close up before. "Alright kid time to fix you up." the announcer said "O-Okay?" I said as they handed me an outfit and pushed me into a changing room. I hurry up and got changed into my black suit and red fancy-looking cape with my crown. I seriously wasn't planning to do this today. When I got out people tidied up my outfit. "Alright kiddo, here's the script, remember it in 10 minutes and prepare in that time or you're fired. Ya got it?" she shoved the script in my hand and scurried off to help with the lighting and props. "B-But I don't even work here?" I said confused looking at the script while I was sitting on a sofa. "Pfft, you look totally clueless" someone said as they wrapped their arms around my neck behind me. "Haha, I really didn't imagine I'd be roped into this." I chuckled until I realized who was behind me. "A-Ah Yuzuki- I didn't know that was you" I stuttered "So you know me as well huh?" she chuckled "I mean I know who you are a bit, I can't say I'm a fan since all I know is your name. N-Not saying you aren't cool but y'know?" I muttered. Yuzuki smiled and started laughing "You're really funny Deku" she said "H-Huh how do you know my name?" I asked confused "Well I used to go to UA and you're really popular there quirk-wise. I saw the sports festival also." she smiled.

Wow, this black hair and red-eyed goddess is actually talking to me? "A-Ah, I see" I said as a smiled glancing down at the script. She put her chin on my head "You okay Yuzuki?" I said concerned "Haha, you really know how to read someone's face when you can't even see it" she said in a low voice. "Well, I do have an invisible friend." I said. "I don't know why I always screw up my stupid acting and it always comes out good. They usually edit it to make me look better but in reality, I have no talent." Yuzuki said, I could really hear the sadness in her voice. Does she really think that? I've seen her live performances online and she wasn't someone who was a horrible actress... there definitely was talent there. Yuzuki just doesn't realize that yet. I got up and grabbed her hand. "Well, we better fix your clumsiness before we start huh?" I laughed.

Erika's POV

"H-Huh? What are you doing Deku?" I said while being pulled up by the surprisingly strong boy. "Come on, let's rehearse. Shall we princess Erika?" he smiled which made me feel all tingly inside. For a second I thought I had a crush on this boy... just for a second.

Minutes later. Izuku's POV - 12:05 PM

"Erika... I know we've been friends since we were children and I know Jozoro is your fiance... but, he doesn't love you at all..." I said as I was kneeling down holding my chest. Yuzuki looked at me like she had seen a ghost, was I that bad at acting? "I know Prince Izu... but you know how my fiance is... plus my parents won't allow us together." she said In a sad voice. Did she really just call me that? "Screw him Erika... he doesn't love you..." I got up and grabbed her shoulders "But I do." I said as she hugged me and started tearing up. I know it was just acting but jeez she's good. The audience clapped as we bowed and waved. "Thank you all!!!" Erika shouted out. The crowd was asking me questions such as when was my next gig or when was I going to be in a show. I don't have a clue why they thought I was cool up there. Later on, I was brought to do photoshoots with Erika and overall we had a great time. Maybe being friends with Erika was a good idea... so is this new career for me. But little did I know there was something waiting for me at the dorms.

Princess Erika and Prince Izuku

Chapter 3 concluded