One last goodbye (Chapter 13)

Erika Yuzuki, a famous influencer, soon to be a singing sensation, was friends with Izuku Midoriya. It was always weird to him, why was Erika so fixated on Midoriya. Yeah sure, he wasn't a quirkless nobody anymore but he still was a loner. A loner with no friends, a loner that wasn't even good-looking in his own eyes. Was Yuzuki looking for someone to toy with? Did she actually love Midoriya? Will he ever know?

Izuku POV

I woke up in a bright room. I felt different, it was weird. Is it because of Hagakure? Is it because I'm in the right mindset? Even though I feel healthy I don't feel happy. I can't say I loved Erika because I never really got to experience my real feelings for her. I can say that I know she cared for me. Is it really okay that things end like this? I looked around for a moment and noticed that Hagakure was asleep. She's so cute when she's sleeping, it's like she is in a trance of bliss. Snoring her butt off while hugging a bunny plushie.

I got up and sighed. Shit, Erika, you've got me thinking about you. "What time is it" I whispered and pulled out my phone. '6:25' I said to myself. I dropped my phone for a second and rubbed my eyes, I picked the phone back up and I headed to Bakugo's contact. He should be awake. I put the phone up to my ear and waited. Not even a second later I heard a slight voice "Yo" the blonde teen who was my best friend responded. It wasn't much from him but it didn't matter. "Where's Erika" I asked in a slight whisper. It took him a while to respond but when he did my eyes widened. "Tewaka Airport" he said in a scratchy voice. Why would they be at the... Damn it! I hung up the phone and ran to my room, I heard a slight voice yell out. I probably woke up Hagakure.

When I got into my room I changed into a red hoodie and some black jeans. I put on some white Nike's and ran to the common room. This is the time you need your quirk the most Midoriya. I charged up to 50% and ran out of the dorms. In the background, I got a quick glimpse of my classmates. They were confused at most but Bakugo looked at me and smiled. I smiled back and dashed off. I hope they're still there.

About twenty minutes later I arrived. I was sitting in the front of the building panting. They should be here, right? I walked around the place and even went to ask if they saw the group. No one knew where they were. Damn it... They're gone. As I was about to walk down to the first floor of the airport I felt a slight tap on my shoulder. I turned around and jumped when I saw Anthony staring dead at me. "Mr. A-Anthony?" I mumbled to him in fear. "How could you make my daughter cry." he looked at me with a death stare. Is this where I die? "Just kidding, I know what happened. I made sure to give her a stern talking" he smiled at me and tapped my shoulder. All of a sudden I saw familiar faces walk toward us. "Who are you talking to now dad-" they stopped when they looked at me. It was Erika. She looked at me wide-eyed and it seemed like she had a whole handful of popcorn stuffed in her mouth. Erika couldn't say anything. I couldn't either. "Midoriya? Oh my god, it is you!" A taller boy ran up to me and gave me a tight hug. "Eito come on, you saw me yesterday" I laughed and gave him a pat on the back. "You're the same Midoriya I've known since day one! God, I thought you would have memory loss or something" he laughed.

"Let's leave them alone kids" Ms. Yuzuki said smiling at me. I rubbed my head and slightly laughed. Atari waved at me in joy and rushed into a flight with Eito doing the same. Elle waved in a calm matter and went into a flight with the Yuzuki parents. It was just me and her.

I slowly walked up to Erika and stood still after a while. She looked at the floor for the most part. "What are you doing here Izuku" she said still looking at the floor. What was I doing here? "I think you mean what are you doing here? Erika, you never told me that you guys were leaving I-" I was interrupted by the shorter girl. "Why would you care!? I don't even know why you came here. Was it to laugh at me and tell me that you don't love me?! Is that it, please tell me." Erika whispered the last part slightly and I was surprised. I felt so sorry for her. "I don't love you... it's true. But I still care for you." I walked up to her and gripped her shoulders. She looked up at me and there were tears in her eyes. 

Erika is a good person. "I thought that if I found someone... if I found someone that was an amazing boy then I just maybe would be able to forget that shit that happened in the past." Erika said and looked at me. I could tell she was hurt which hurt me as well. "I know. I'm grateful for everything you've done, but that's not the right way to show love. Erika, there are many great guys out there and I know you'll find the one. But that one won't be me." I said smiling at her. When I said that her eyes softened. I knew she understood. "I'm sorry Izuku." she said bringing me into a tight hug. I was going to miss Erika. "When you and Toru start dating make sure to introduce me to her okay?" she said smiling. I nodded. Wait... "Wait huh?" I stopped hugging her and started mildly blushing. "I knew it! I knew you liked her" she laughed and pulled away from me. "I-I don't like Hagakure!?" I yelled panicking. "Yeah sureeee" Erika rolled her eyes and started walking away. I yelled for her to come back but she kept on walking. "Bye Izu-kun!" she yelled and waved. I smiled and waved back. I was going to miss those guys.

I went back to the dorms. It was a weird feeling, I felt like I was free from something. I couldn't tell. I did like the Yuzuki's but they weren't the friends that I needed. The friends I needed were class 1-A. When I got into the common rooms Bakugo tackled me along with Kirishima. We all talked about random stuff and the girl's baked cake for the Christmas after-party. Everyone handed me presents that I couldn't have received yesterday and we had a fun time. Toru wasn't there though.

Then she was. Hagakure came downstairs in her invisible form. I didn't know why but I didn't question it. She walked up to me and stood there. "Hagakure why are you so close to Midoriya?" Uraraka stared at her in confusion. I was just as confused. She walked closer and closer until... she went uninvisible and her lips were on my cheek. I was surprised in general. So surprised that my face heated up. Hagakure must have been embarrassed too because she went back invisible and ran up the stairs. I just stood there like an idiot and touched my cheek. Bakugo rubbed my head and patted my back while Kirishima wrapped his arm around my neck. Todoroki smiled for a bit and everyone else looked shocked. The year was coming to a close and I'm glad we all made up. Me a nobody was friends with a somebody. Erika Yuzuki was in love with me. That's an untold secret that no one knows.

One last goodbye

Our Untold Secrets concluded

Stories don't always have a good ending.