... A cold feeling for others (Chapter 1)

Izuku's POV - Tuesday - 6:03 AM

I laid in my bed and watched as the sun slowly rose up, yet it was still dark and it was even darker since I didn't bother to turn my lights on. I just laid there, eyes dull, tired from no sleep, and hungry but didn't feel like getting up. School was in two hours but I didn't care. After all, I didn't need to go to school to become a hero. The only productive thing I did was cut myself with a razor, some were deep cuts others not so much. I usually work out at 5 am but it was delayed. I guess I'll work out at 9 am... maybe.

As I was drowning in my thoughts someone knocked on the door. Was it Uraraka coming to make fun of me? "Come in" I whispered but the person kept on knocking. Were they trying to annoy me?  "I said come in dammit." I whisper-yelled at the person and they opened the door. "Damn nerd don't get angry with me" Ka- Bakugo said. Of course it was him, he's the only one who gets up this early besides me to train. "What do you want Bakugo" he flinched at my tone "Jeez you look terrible" he snickered and sat down next to me. "Did you come here to just bully me? And who invited you to sit on my damn bed." I looked at him annoyed and he signaled me to show him my arms. As I did as told I showed them and he sighed "The cuts from middle school are still there? And these are recent ones eh?" he trailed the cuts on my arm "Ouch dammit?! Don't touch the cuts dumbass?!" I yelled "Haha! It seems like my cussing influenced you huh?! You should've acted like this a while ago damn nerd, and I would've been your best friend" he said as I rolled my eyes.

"Why did you believe me?" I said as it caught him off guard. "Hmm, that's a good fucking question! I could've just sided with them." he said laughing as I stared at him waiting for the answer "Well Deku" he slapped my head and I yelled ouch "Well because I couldn't hurt my childhood friend anymore. I wanted to uh... I wanted to apologize, nerd. Y'know for the bullying? I was trying to cope with myself by hurting you and other people and now I regret it. Ever since All Might lost his power I regretted it but I didn't have the guts to tell you. Now that the stupid class 1-A believed Uraraka I felt like I didn't want you to feel alone anymore and here I am haha!?" he said as I started tearing up. "I want to be your friend Dek- no I want to be your friend Izuku I want to be the person that comforts you. Not as a weird-ass lover but as your best friend. In the future when you become number 1 I can say 'Hey! THAT'S MY DICK-HEAD BEST FRIEND ON THE PODIUM. CLAP FUCKING IDIOTS!' there's no way I could believe Uraraka over a guy I knew for years. I would be happy to replace Icy-hot" he continued "Will you be my best friend Midoriya and start over? I think auntie Inko would like that for both of us." he smiled as I started wiping my tears.

"Yeah let's start over Bakugo, not as enemies but as best friends." I said and held my hand out to shake his which he took mine and patted my back. "Glad to start a new beginning with you damn nerd." he said and pulled out Chinese takeout from my favorite restaurant that's open 24/7. "Huh? I thought you went training?" I said confused "Nah training can wait, turn the damn tv on and let's watch that one American YouTuber 'Flamingo'. He gave me my box of food with a sweet tea and took out his food and a sweet tea as well. "Damn Bakugo! I'm so happy to be your friend, I don't know why people dislike you. I knew there was something about you." I said happily opening my food and turning on the tv. "Haha same to you Deku!" he said and did the same as me. We watched his videos and laughed our asses off. Bakugo sounded like a damn hyena and I sounded like a 'fucking dying horse' he said. As time went by Bakugo had to go to class but he suggested I stay at the dorms since he didn't want me to 'deal with those extras'. He left and locked the door, I ended up binge-watching Flamingo not knowing what to do besides watching him.

Bakugo's POV - Class - 1:52 PM

This class was so fucking boring, the loud fucking teacher Present Mic yelled into our ears every damn 20 seconds and from the sound of it, Uraraka confessed to Monama or whatever his name was and now they're dating. Thank god this class ends in 8 minutes unless I would've lost my mind.