Rescue Mission (Chapter 12)

Christmas. It was still Christmas for the UA students. Even though the students would normally be doing activities such as eating, telling jokes, or even opening presents. This Christmas was different. Izuku Midoriya would be spending his Christmas in his room, with Erika the older girl suggested it and he agreed. He couldn't deny that he fell in love with that girl.

Izuku POV

Erika Yuzuki. She's changed my life. I can't believe such a girl would agree to be my girlfriend. After we made out we were just watching television shows and cuddling. I couldn't help but feel a little weird about this situation, but I didn't mind. After all, Erika was here with me and I wouldn't want anything more. "Izu, I love you" Erika looked at me and smiled. I rubbed her hair and smiled at her. "I love you too Yuzuki" I said. It was after a while that I realized that it was getting late. We never even got to go downstairs and do fun things. Not that it mattered. I just wanted to be with Erika today. That's what I wanted, didn't I? I can't help but hear a voice in the back of my mind telling me to snap out of it. Snap out of what? What do I need to snap out of? Am I in trouble?

All of a sudden there was a knock on my door. It was a little weird since it was six at night. I got up but then Erika stopped me. "I'll get it, just sit down and relax okay love?" she smiled at me and got up. I can't deny that I loved that girl. I never really questioned how I wanted to date her so quickly. I would usually date someone in a few months or so. I guess that's just the power of love. I looked towards the door and it was Kirishima. What was he doing here? "You need Izuku? What for?" Erika asked confused. Kirishima just flashed a smile at her. "I need to speak with him, it's about training." he said. "I guess?" Erika muttered and moved out of the way. I guess he wasn't surprised that she was in my room for some odd reason. I got up and walked out the door. I gave Erika a kiss on the cheek and headed down the hall. I felt bad for leaving her, but it was something important Kirishima kept saying.

We arrived at a dorm. It was Bakugo's dorm. "Huh? Why are we at Bakugo's dorm?" I asked confused. Kirishima just smiled and opened the door. When we got inside it was a few other people in the room. Bakugo, Eito, Todoroki.... and what was she doing here? It was Hagakure? Why the hell is she here? "Hello, Midoriya" Todoroki broke the silence. "Do you know why you're here?" asked Eito. I looked all around the room, Hagakure was looking out the window. It was like she was avoiding looking at me. "No? Regardless, I got some good news! Erika and I are dating-" I stopped when Bakugo walked up to me and touched my shoulder. "Erika isn't good for you Deku. She's lying to you, you're not really in love with her." Bakugo said in a calm voice.

For one I was mad... how could he say THAT to me?! I loved Erika with all my heart and there's no way that I didn't. "Do you know what her quirk is? Midoriya, she manipulates people." Kirishima walked up to me and put his hand on my other shoulder. "W-Well I don't know her quirk but that doesn't mean jack! I still love her with my whole heart!" I shouted slightly at the two. "Midoriya, her quirk is called manipulation... she can manipulate your feelings. You wonder why after you went to the bar you slightly liked her?" Todoroki whispered. After the bar... The bar... "YOU'RE LYING? Y-You're lying... r-right?" I slightly whispered. "You got to snap out of it." Bakugo whispered and let me go. I looked at the floor and my eyes watered. Eito walked up to me "They're not lying... That's Erika's quirk, she manipulates people just like how people used to manipulate her." Eito said sighing. Her own brother said it... Erika lied to me? No... NO, SHE DIDN'T. I charged up OFA to %5 and punched Kirishima in his gut. I guess it didn't hurt that much because of his quirk but it still caused some damage. Everyone walked backward except for Bakugo. He grabbed my hand and told me to chill. I instantly slapped him and his eyes opened. This went into the hallway with the arguing and such.

All of a sudden I heard all of UA run up here... and Erika. No way she did this to me... it's all a lie. "Calm down Midoriya?! What the hell dude we're trying to help" Todoroki yelled. Everyone was around us... they stared at me and I was feeling too many emotions to even process that Erika was there. "Erika! Just admit you fucking used your damn quirk on him! He won't even believe you" Bakugo yelled at her. She looked surprised when all eyes were on her. Why was she fucking surprised?! Why would she be surprised?! Did she really... "M-Midoriya... I..." she muttered. "You WHAT?! You lied to me... Erika, please tell me this isn't true." I whispered. I was still angry, no way... no way I'm this bad with love. "I... It's, It's true." she whispered. Everyone's eyes opened including mines. It's true? What's true? "I only did it because I wasn't sure if you would like me back! Now that I know you do how about we just forget this happened and start ove-" I interrupted her and ran to her with my quirk. I grabbed her wrist making sure to not press hard. "Erika!? What the fuck?! IF YOU JUST WERE PATIENT YOU WOULD HAVE FIGURED OUT THAT EVEN WITHOUT YOUR DAMN QUIRK I STILL LOVED YOU?" I yelled at the girl.

Uraraka and the others were yelling at me to stop but were I really in the wrong here!? "B-But I... Midoriya I love you... I've loved you ever since the act we did" Erika whispered. Tears slightly ran down both of our cheeks. I can't believe this... "Yuzuki, I can't bring myself to love you... what you had for me isn't love it was control." I looked at the girl trying to calm down. "Erika... did you really do this?" Noelle looked at her best friend with shock in her eyes. "I... I'm sorry. To everyone. I just thought... Damn it!" Erika got out of my grasp and ran off. Eito, Atari, and Noelle chase after her. I just stood there, I couldn't believe it... Erika...

I was crying, just standing in the middle of the hallway looking at the tears on my face fall onto my hands. Erika lied to me... Uraraka walked up to me and gave me a tight hug. I'm back at stage one again... I don't want her hugging me but I couldn't move. Eventually, I blacked out and I saw a familiar angry blonde taking me somewhere.

...

I was in a colorful room, I think I've seen this room before... I remember it all too well. The plushies, the strangely fluffy pillows, and the comforter. It was too familiar. I widened my eyes a little more and I saw a girl. A girl with lime green hair and pink highlights was looking above me. That girl was Toru Hagakure. This was her room. I instantly got up and stared at the girl. She looked surprised for a moment and that turned into nervousness. "Why am I in your room Toru." I asked with a straight face. "Midoriya can we please just makeup without turning it into an argument? I really don't want to be on bad terms with you right now." she looked at me and sighed. She wanted to apologize? I wanted to apologize too...

"No... Now that I fully have my mind in the right place after being in control I think It's my fault." I looked at her with a straight face. "What?! No, it's mines! R-Remember I said all that stuff about your dad... I don't even know your dad! I was so dumb that day and I thought I was in the right. I never should have brought that stuff up because you're such a good person and after you told me that your dad wasn't I realized that you're nothing like him. I even changed to prove I was better than you. I don't know shit about student council man! I'm so sorry Midoriya I really-" Hagakure was ranting. I stopped her and smiled. "It's alright... I said some pretty harsh things too. I just want to hug someone right now." I whispered the last part. "Well I'll be the one to hug you" she whispered.

I was in Hagakure's room for the rest of the day. This day has been crazy and playing video games with the girl who has been true to me since day one is the perfect person to spend it with... Although I wish I could have gotten to speak with Erika one last time. Hagakure told me that they left, I don't know where but they never said bye. I just couldn't comprehend anything. Why was my life a mess?

Rescue Mission

Chapter 12 conclude

AN: One more chapter after this one guys... I might have rushed this a little bit but I think it's still good. Be ready for it.