Prologue

(Here's the beginning for all yall. I do not own the characters just the story.)

3rd Person P.O.V

It was a beautiful spring morning on a school filled to the brim with female students not because this was a female only school, but because this is the world of Geminar. In this world countries usually wage wars against each other by using , or "Sacred Mechanoid", humanoid weapons that were originally discovered within ancient ruins. Sacred Mechamasters are the guardians of the Holy Land and the only people qualified to pilot Sacred Mechanoids. Most of the Sacred Mechamasters are female, though there are some male Sacred Mechamasters, but they're considered rare in numbers. The mechas themselves are powered by the air on the world called Aho a form of energy that permeates the air of Geminar. This world recently had a visitor from another world that has now gotten used to life here on Geminar, but.......what if he is not the only one that found himself stuck on this world?.....

Holyland docking bay still 3r person P.O.V

In the docking bay we see a ship coming into the docking bay filled to the brim with parts and other things to help repair broken machinery. As the ship comes to a stop it opens a ramp to let of the cargo and people coming into the Holyland. A woman is seen walking into the port where the ship is held directing on where everything and everyone need to go. This was Hannah a muscular woman who works for Headmistress the and runs the underground operations of the holyland.

 This was Hannah a muscular woman who works for Headmistress the  and runs the underground operations of the holyland

Hannah: "Alright let's make this quick, half this stuff goes to repair crews and the rest to the workshops."

As she's busy directing she fails to notice a young boy coming up behind her to look at what was arrive. This boy was 15-year-old Kenshi Masaki, hardworking boy from Earth looking with wonder at the cargo being brought.

 This boy was 15-year-old Kenshi Masaki, hardworking boy from Earth looking with wonder at the cargo being brought