Chapter 2 - Geminar?

(Here we go chapter 2 nothing is mine)

Planet Earth - Year: 2014

Flashback

3rd person P.O.V

From a birds eye view we see a Optimus Prime and his medic and trusted friend Rachet driving at full speed. Once they were alone they transformed into the alt modes.

Rachet: "Primus!!! They're gone! All of them! Sideswipe, Dino, Leadfoot, Roadbuster, Drift, Hound, Crosshairs, and........"

Rachet paused as he couldn't finish, but Prime proceeded.

Optimus: "And Bumblebee......"

Rachet: "What are we going to do Prime?"

Optimus just stared at the ski lost in thought how could this have happened? He thought there was peace between his kind and humans. He was pulled out of his thoughts by Rachet.

Rachet: "Prime? What's the plan?"

Optimus: "I-I don't know......"

Rachet's optics widened. How? How could Optimus Prime, leader of the autobots not know what to do?

Rachet: "Prime, we can't-"

Before he could finish his chest was blown open by an unknown shooter. His eyes look at Optimus as he fell to the ground.

Optimus: "NOOOOOO!!!!"

Before Prime could run to his comrade he was blasted away by another shot barely missing his spark. A giant figure walked towards him followed by a bunch of military jeeps and humans aiming their weapons at the two bots.

???: "Nowhere left to run prime, do you want to know the funny thing about causes? it's that they aways betray you."

Optimus: "Lockdoown!"

Optimus tried to get up, but lockdown kicks him and stomps his foot on his chest keeping him down. 

Optimus: "W-Who Sent You Here!?...."

Lockdown: "Autobots? Decepticons? Always making a mess of the universe. Your creators, they don't like that. They want you back."

Rachet: "NOOOOOOO!!!!!"

Rachet shot up from the ground, switched his hands into his blasters and fired upon lockdown and the humans. Many of the humans vehicles were destroyed causing massive explosions.

Human soldier: "RETURN FIRE!!!"

The humans begun to shoot at the autobot medic as Lockdown tried to attack, but Rachet just dodge and whacked his face with his blaster. Rachet turned his head to Optimus and yelled.