Chapter 3: Vacation bot

(Now onto the next chapter.)

3rd person P.O.V

In a dark room a man can be seen in some kind of training chamber while another his monitoring his progress

???: "Output 18%.....19......20......21-"

The man in the chamber starts to violently get sick and bursts out of the chamber coughing and breathing heavily.

???: "Barely broke 20% same as last time...."

???2: "I wasn't finished yet

???: "I would like to commend you on your admiral diligence, but then again you were born with that talent weren't you nephew?"

The second man slams his hand on the floor in anger.

???2: "No! That isn't true at all!"

???:" Come now, don't be foolish sir sacred Mecha Master of course it is. Besides, Only the chosen one may pilot the sacred mecha lord."

???2: "I suppose you think that girl is better than me.....She's not!"

???: "Although some may consider it noble for a sacred mecha master, you can trust me when I say going up against someone stronger than you is as reckless as it gets. If you don't intend to succeed the throne I want you to tell me now."

???2: "You came here to admonish me, but there are better ways to go about it."

???: "Well, summer is almost here you're still a student why don't you enjoy a little bit of freedom while you have the chance."

The second man just scoffs as he gets up and walks away. The first man watches him leave until he hears a voice from behind him.

???3: "You put a lot of faith in that boy Dagmyer, He barley looks like he can take on a scraplet...."

???2: "Yes, I'm afraid that's my nephew for you....I suppose you're still on for the plan?"

???3: "Oh don't worry your little human Chassis, we will honor our side of the deal just so long as you honor yours."