Chapter 8: The First Ally

(Transformers more than meets the eye! sing it with me!)

3rd Person P.O.V

At the Holyland we see the aftermath of the battle. The school was left in utter ruin from the arena to the buildings with decepticons everywhere patrolling for any survivors. Underground we see a man standing in front of some sort of healing tank talking to himself.

 Underground we see a man standing in front of some sort of healing tank talking to himself

???: "I have been waiting for this day to arrive for ages. It's been far too long......shield of Gaia....."

His train of thought was interrupted 

Ulyte: "Brother,  the damage to the sacred Mechlord is worse than we thought."

???: "It doesn't matter now, I've obtained the shield of Gaia now."

Ulyte: "And what of Kenshi and Prime? What are going to do with them? Kenshi's power is immense, greater than we could ever imagine and Prime is not to be underestimated he wiped out half of our capable warriors, the rest are terrified of him."

The man just smiled and started to laugh.

Ulyte: "You laugh?"

???: "Ignore them, their power is no longer relevant."

Suddenly they hear something climbing from below and look to see a tiny robot jump from the sid of the tank and land in front of them.

???: "What is it?"

Frenzy: "Megatron."

He cracked his neck and holographic beams shot out from his eyes as it took form of a holographic Megatron.

???: "Ah, dear partner, Enjoying the spoils of our victory?"

Megatron: "Spare me the formalities human, I heard what you said about prime and the boy and my advice?......DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THEM."