Chapter 5: It All Comes Down....

(Here we go.....)

Holy Land school night time 3rd person P.O.V

It's the middle of the night in the Holy Land, all of the students and staff have gone to sleep, but most of the worker staff are still awake to help with late night deliveries and cleanup. A yellow cargo ship is docking into a hanger while a inspector with four bodyguards wait to greet the pilot as the door opens.

Woman: "Thank you for coming! We've been expecting you!"

As the door opens fully the man standing there is not a holy land worker, but one of the pirates from the vacation raid. He took the team off guard as he took out a stun gun and shocked the first woman and then went for the others taking them out with ease. He smirks down at the defeated guards and speaks into his head piece.

Pirate: "I'm in."

We then cut to the control room of the capital, it's being controlled by the pirates as they are looking at different locations being taken over. Dagmyer is seen overlooking the whole operation.

Dagmyer: "Good, that means group one is under our control."

???: "That wasn't as tough as I thought it would be, and they call themselves defenders of the Holy Land? HA!"

Two woman were stand on each side of Dagmyer.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Pirate 1: "They are NOT defenders, they usually have pretty good intel, but I guess we took them off guard

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Pirate 1: "They are NOT defenders, they usually have pretty good intel, but I guess we took them off guard. Mainly they just keep an eye on other nations and slap them on the wrist if they get outta line."

Lan: "Well, whatever they are apparently they're weak when attacked from the inside."

Pirate 1: "Right? Oh and would you look at that targets two and three are down as well."

Pirate 1: "Yea normally getting into the capital would be the hardest part."

Dagmyer: "Don't celebrate yet, they still have that truck robot we saw back at the villa, so we need to draw him out and take him down."