Bio

Name: Y/N L/N
Age: 17
Sex: Male
Species: Human (genetically), Anodite (via the spark)

Hair Color: H/C
Eye Color: E/C
Skin Color: S/C
Height: 6 ft 4.5 in (194 cm)
Weight: 222 lbs (100 kg)

Looks:

(A/N: You have a small scar under your right eye

(A/N: You have a small scar under your right eye. You know, just like Basara Toujou.)

Home World: Earth
Residence: Kuoh Town, Japan, Bellwood, America (formerly)

Affiliations: Alien Force (disbanded), Team Tennyson (disbanded), Galactic Enforcers (formerly), Madison Elementary School (formerly), Friedkin University (formerly), Plumbers, SECT, NEST, Autobots and Kuoh Academy

Occupations: Hero, Student, Voice of Reason (inside Alien X) and Plumber

Relatives:
F/N L/N (Biological Father) (deceased)
M/N (Biological Mother) (unknown)
14 Necrofriggians (children as Big Chill)
Nanomech (partial genetic copy)
Chisato Hasegawa (Adoptive Mother)
Shizuka Marikawa (Adoptive Mother)

Personality: Y/N is heroic, caring and generally good-natured, always willing to save others at any time even at the risk of himself.

He is known for the energetic, kindhearted, pure heart and caring personality traits he inherited from his mother. Never hesitating to help or rescue someone in danger. Often he does this on instinct, taking a more careless approach and putting himself in peril in order to protect someone, traits he inherited from his father. He was taught to be compassionate and respectful to others by Chisato and Shizuka. He takes most situations in stride; he rarely lets things get him worked up. He is also comedic, and an incredible strategist.

He also shows genuine concern for the well-being of those close to him.

He is not beyond feeling sorrow, most noticeably seen from the loss of his late girlfriend and many other friends he has lost.

Although he is polite and respectful to others, he has stated that he doesn't bow to no one. Not to a king, a queen, a president, a prime minister, no one. He also believes that while the rules and laws must be followed there are instances when they are meaningless, like when human live is in danger.

Over the years, Y/N has displayed good leadership skills, as well as the ability to adapt his attitude to a situation, becoming serious when it's called for. He became more mature, responsible and sensible. He continues to be kind-hearted and willing to lay down his own life for others, such as when he attempted to sacrifice himself to set the sentient Ultimate Forms free from the Ultimatrix. His idealistic views and unwillingness to compromise his values – aspects condemned by Azmuth, yet commended by others – sometimes drive him to act against reason, such as helping his enemies if they need it (most remarkably Vilgax). Professor Paradox has praised Y/N's good nature, going so far as to say he had the gift to make the right choices at the right moments, and even Azmuth himself states that Y/N ultimately always does the right thing. Also, Y/N doesn't give up and wouldn't let anyone stop him from doing what's right for those in need, especially his family, friends and mentors, or to bring enemies down, even when he once got a broken arm.