I Got a Date

We see the students of Kuoh Academy, which used to be all girls school just turned Co-Ed, walking towards the school as some of them were chatting with each other while walking. But they were interrupted from their conversations when they heard a girl squeal out loud. They all turned towards the girl who squealed and then the direction she was looking at, and they all saw the 'King of Kuoh', a 17 years old boy named Y/N L/N walking towards the school. He has H/C colored hair and E/C colored eyes. He is 6 ft 4.5 in tall with a really muscular build. He also wore a strange looking watch on his left wrist. When he was an ordinary ten-year-old boy he found the Omnitrix, a powerful watch-like device that allowes him to turn into ten different aliens. He used the Omnitrix to become a hero with a name, Chimera. By the time he was sixteen, he had become famous in not only his old hometown of Bellwood but on Earth and beyond. Y/N has also been deputized by the Plumbers and has gained more aliens as time progressed. When Y/N was 16, Azmuth, the creator of the Omnitrix, gave him the access to Master Control. A full power of the Omnitrix.

He was wearing a Kuoh Academy boys uniform, which consists of a black blazer with white accents over a white, long-sleeved, button-down shirt with vertical linings, a black ribbon on the collar, matching black pants, and brown dress shoes. When the rest of the girls see him they all squealed as he walks by.

Girl 1: It's, Y/N!

Girl 2: Y/N, notice me!

Girl 3: (squeal) He looks so handsome! I just want to eat him up!

Girl 4: He's so HOT! I hope he's still single!

Y/N blushes lightly and slightly waves at them, causing all of them to squeal. This of course didn't sit right for some if the male students.

Boy 1: Lucky bastard.

Boy 2: He better not steal all of these girls cause if he does, I'm going to lose my shit.

Y/N just ignores them as he walks past them. He nears the school and shyly waves towards the girls, who just squealed at how cute he looks. Y/N nodded at the boys, who didn't hate him, and they nodded back at him as he enters the school building. He then saw 'The Perverted Trio' heading behind the Kendo Club with a drill.

They are a trio formed by the three most perverted students of Kuoh Academy who commit lecherous acts to the female students. The members are Issei Hyoudou, Matsuda and Motohama. The three have known each other for a long time and enrolled into the academy together on their first year due to the large quantity of girls in the school.

Y/N sighs annoyed and went towards the Kendo Club. He knocks on the door of the Kendo Club and Katase, who is already wearing her Kendo uniform, answers it.

 He knocks on the door of the Kendo Club and Katase, who is already wearing her Kendo uniform, answers it

(A/N: She is wearing her Kendo uniform.)

Katase: *blushing* Oh, Y/N! W-What are you doing here?

Y/N: Hey, Katase, um, I just saw the Perverted Trio going behind the Kendo Club and they were holding a drill... Sooo... Yeah, you should definitely watch out for that.