Familiar Forest

It was the afternoon after school. The ORC members were assembled in their club building. Everyone else were sitting on couches, except Rias who was sitting behind her desk and Zed who was sleeping on the ground. Asia and Viser are about to head out and deliver flyers.

Asia: Okay, We're heading out now.

Rias: Hold on Asia, there's no reason for doing that.

Asia: Huh, why not?

Rias: Because it's time for you and Viser to get your familiars.

Viser: Really!?

She exclaimed happily.

Y/N: What's a familiar?

Akeno: They are monsters and supernatural beings, who have been magically bound to a Devil as a servant or ally. Familiars are considered as a basic requirement for Devils. They could assist their masters in various tasks, be used for information gathering and relaying messages, as well as perform any other odd jobs that their masters could think of. Devils may also possess more than one familiar. Familiars are shown to have different abilities depending on their species.

Y/N: Interesting. I'm guessing that you all have your own familiars?

Rias: *nods* Yes. Here is mine.

Rias lifted her hand up and a small cloud of smoke appeared. When it disappeared a small bat creature appeared above her hand. It flapped its wings while staying close to Rias. Asia gasped in surprise.

 Asia gasped in surprise

Y/N: Awww it's so cute.

He smiled while standing up and walking over to it. The bat flew closer to Y/N, as he began to pet the small bat gently on it's head. The bat closed it's eyes and snuggled it's head against his hand. The girls giggled at this.

Rias: I believe you have already met my familiar.

Y/N: Huh? I have?

The small bat creature started to move around and a large puff of smoke appeared again. As the cloud disappeared, a woman was standing next to Rias wearing a red dress and small bat wings.

 As the cloud disappeared, a woman was standing next to Rias wearing a red dress and small bat wings