Training

It's been 2 days since Asia was turned into a devil and was made into Rias's Bishop. Currently Y/N was on his way to the ORC. As he entered the room he saw everyone already there.

Y/N: Sorry if I'm late.

Rias: It's fine. You're not late at all. Raynare here mentioned that you four were planning going out to train tomorrow.

Y/N: That's the plan. Why you asking?

Rias: I was wondering could we come along?

Y/N: Sure. 5:00 AM at my house. Don't be late. We're not waiting for you if you're late.

Isami: (Satan, I hope he works out without a shirt~)

Rias: Alright. Well I guess that's done then. You are all dismissed.

And with that everyone said their goodbyes and left the ORC building.

The Next Day

It was now the next morning, 4:30 AM to be exact, when Y/N's alarm was going off. He hit the button to shut it up. He got up to a sitting position and rubbed his eyes to see what time it was.

Y/N: 4:30? Nice.

He got out of the bed and put on his workout clothes. It was just a Dark green sleeveless shirt, black shorts and white, and green, sneakers. He then noticed Zed sleeping on the floor. He gently stroked her back to wake her up. And she did.

Y/N: Morning girl.

Zed: *bark*

Y/N: Come on girl. Let's go wake up the others.

Skurd: Don't forget me lad!

They both looked towards the computer desk, where Skurd's matchbox bed was, and the said Slimebiote who was also out of bed. Y/N walked up to the computer desk, picked up Skurd and placed him on his shoulder.

Skurd: So, what have you gotten planned for the ladies?

Skurd asked as Y/N and Zed walked out of the room in to the hallway.

Y/N: Just some basic workout routines for the beginning. Nothing too difficult at first.

They arrived at the door of the girls room. Y/N knocked on it a couple of times.

Y/N: Girls! Get up! It's time for our morning training!

The door opened up and he saw Raynare, Kalawarner and Mittelt in their workout clothes.

(A/N: Raynare is wearing the left ones clothes, Kalawarner the middle ones and Mittelt the right ones

(A/N: Raynare is wearing the left ones clothes, Kalawarner the middle ones and Mittelt the right ones.)

Y/N: *looks at Raynare* (Is she teasing me again?)

Yeah ever since the girls moved in with Y/N, Raynare has been teasing him a lot. Sometimes wearing revealing clothes and "accidentally" letting him see her naked. She also calls him nicknames that girlfriends call their boyfriends. Anyway, out of three of them, Mittelt looked very tired.