I Got a Friend!

Y/N and Zed were still looking at the blonde haired girl on the ground. Y/N walks over to her, as she straightens her dress back, and helps her up.

Y/N: Are you okay miss?

???: Oh yes, thank you.

She then turns around so she can see who is helping her. They both make eye contact and get a good look at each other. Y/N looks at her and sees that she's very pretty.

Y/N: Wow, you look very pretty.

She starts blushing from hearing this and lets go of her shroud. Zed snatches it with her mouth quickly before it can fly away. She then gives it to Y/N who gives it back to blonde haired girl.

Y/N: Here you go! *gives her shroud back*

???: Oh, thank you! *takes her shroud*

Y/N: No problem, glad to help.

He then notices that she is dressed up like a nun.

Y/N: You're a nun, huh? So what's a nun doing here? You traveling?

???: Oh no, I've been assigned here to the church in this town, but I'm a little lost.

Y/N: (Church. But that place has been abandoned for a long time. Something doesn't feel right.) Oh I know where that is. Don't worry, I'll help you.

???: Really?

Y/N: Yeah, by the way my name is Y/N L/N. And this furrball here is Zed.

Zed: *Barks*

???: My name is Asia Argento. It's nice to meet you.

They then started walking while making some small talk

Asia: I'm so glad I ran into someone kind like you. I guess someone is looking out for me, huh?

Y/N blushed as he rubbed the back of his neck and laughed a bit.

Y/N: Yeah, I guess so. (I still don't get it. Why was she sent here if the church is abandoned? Maybe they are planning to rebuilding it? No, then they would have sent a construction workers here. Besides this town is a devil territory! Why would the church even rebuild it here in a first place?)

The three of them then heard a child crying when they were passing a park. Asia quickly rushed over, while Y/N and Zed looked confused. They then followed her. Asia crouched down to the boy and rubbed his hair as he cried.

Asia: Oh no don't cry. A big boy like you shouldn't cry over a scrape. Don't worry, you're gonna be fine.

The boy then stopped crying as Asia hovered her hands over his scraped knee as a green glow took place. A rings then appeared on her fingers as they glowed green. Then the scrape began to fade as the blood went away as well. Both Y/N and Zed looked surprised.

Asia: See there's no need for you to cry, you're okay now.

The boy thanks Asia as he gets up and runs to his mom. She looked back at Y/N who had a surprised look on his face.