Occult Research Club

The Next Day, Lunch time

The next day arrived and it was now the end of class. Students were heading out of the classroom to go and get lunch from the cafeteria. Y/N was packing his stuff. As he packed the last of his stuff, he heads to the cafeteria to get some food. He got to the cafeteria and started picking random food that he would like to eat. As soon as he was done, he headed towards a table to sit and eat on. He found a spot at the corner of the room and he decided to sit over there. As he sits down at the table, he rubs his hands together and decided to chow down on the food. As he was still eating his food, two familiar girls came up to Y/N. He stopped eating and looked up to see it was Muruyama and Katase.

Y/N: Oh, hi there Girls, what can I do for you?

He said as he was showing his smile towards them. And for some unknown reason, they were blushing.

Katase: H-Hey Y/N

Katase: H-Hey Y/N.... we were wondering if we can. U-Umm....

She was stuttering her words which caused Y/N to question why.

Katase: If me and M-Muruyama can sit next to you? If you don't want us too then, that's okay!

She said that as she was blushing, and so was
Muruyama. He just smiled at the girls.

Y/N: Sure. I don't mind if you sit with me.

He said while he was still smiling. Both of the girls were happy to hear that. So they both took a seat on the opposite side from Y/N.

Y/N: So, what have you girls been up too?

Muruyama: Oh, we've been working on a Kendo these past few days

Y/N: Cool! How long have you two been doing Kendo?

Muruyama: Since middle school.

Katase: And that's when we met, remember?

Muruyama nodded at her friend. Y/N smiled at the two of them.

Y/N: That's nice.

He said as he continued to eat down all the food on his tray. The two Girls found this hilarious of how he was eating, because they never seen someone so small eat this much before.