|| author's note ||

I just want to thank everyone for all their unwavering support and love; it really means the world to me that all of you have showered with so much kindness, and I can't even begin to explain how much I love you all.

Writing this story was an incredibly emotional journey for me, and I'm so glad to have shared this journey with you. I know I'm not the best writer out there, but I hope to have touched your hearts with my writing. I remember writing the first chapter to toxic on New Year's at 3 a.m. while listening to the fireworks boom outside of my home. I didn't really know what I was writing, but I just felt so overwhelmed with emotions and passion at that moment that I sat down and I began to write. I wrote without pausing and once I was done, I wasn't exactly sure what had compelled me to write it, but I knew I wanted to share it with all of you. And so I posted the chapter and received lots of support for it, which drove me to continue writing and creating this book. So thank you, once again, for all your support; I don't know what I would do without all of you.

Thank you, and I love you. I really hope you all fell in love with this story just as much as I fell in love with writing.