Final Notes:

AUTHOR'S NOTE (S):

You made it to the end. Wonderful! Leave a comment telling me what you thought about it (be sure to be detailed about how you feel), and remember to pay up! Suffering like this doesn't come for free, you know.

REAL WORLD SCENARIOS:

Some of you might be angry about the fact that it is unlikely that Jeffery could make you the C.E.O of Amazon. However, Jeffery is very rich and with enough money, you can buy just about anything - so it isn't impossible. This is a fanfiction about Jeff Bezos. Don't get philosophical with me.

POSSIBLE SEQUEL:

Interested in reading more about pale-skinned, dark-eyed men with more money than they know what to do with? Coming soon, the sequel; which is centered around a certain... Elongated Muskrat. Still a work in progress.

RECOMMEND IT TO OTHERS!

Tell your friends! Give them the opportunity to experience the incredible range of feelings this story evokes. But remember, plagiarists and art thieves are the scum of the earth, so do the right thing! Don't copy, share, or repost any part of this story without permission from the author.

IF ANY OF THE TERMS ARE NOT MET...

I hope you said goodbye to your family this morning! You will likely be used as a human sacrifice as we attempt to summon Bezos himself. No harm will come to you or your loved ones if you comply.